Re: [Hyenas] North Stars at Home, Wight Dinos Away

  • Steve Boardman
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi Paul,

      Put me down on the list for the IOW game.

      Steve.

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2000
        North Stars at Home, Wight Dinos Away
        Paul

        I am definately up for the IOW game if you'll let me play.  Getting to training is a bit of a problem at the moment now I am on my own and broke.  It rounds up to about 35 pounds each training session adding up petrol and subs (thats why I havent been around much lately)

        As you all should know there is a return match against the North Stars on Thursday 9th November at Basingstoke. Those who have confirmed are below, those who have not, need to do so. It's a first come first served basis up to 15 players (plus goalies), if there are more than 15 players wanting to play the qualification will be judged on a 'Train to Play' basis (ie the more regularly you turn up to training the better your chances of getting into the 15).

      • darrell.findlay@jwp.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 2, 2000
          Paul

          I'm in for both Games 9th Nov and 10th Dec, I normally play right wing but
          I don't really care as long as I play. That's not an option to put me in
          NET!!!

          Regards

          Darrell Findlay
          Senior Key Account Manager
          07831 411058
          darrell.findlay@...
        • Grant Garner
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 3, 2000
            I'm back on for the December 10th game ! Concert tickets are for the 11th
            not 10th.

            Grant

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 3, 2000
              RE: [Hyenas] North Stars at Home, Wight Dinos Away

              Hi,
              I will also be available for both games to manage the bench - should anyone be interested.
              Jo

              I'm in for both Games 9th Nov and 10th Dec, I normally play right wing but
              I don't really care as long as I play.  That's not an option to put me in
              NET!!!

              Regards

              Darrell Findlay
              Senior Key Account Manager
              07831 411058
              darrell.findlay@...

              eGroups eLerts
              http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/17/_/579098/_/973240160/

            • Grant Garner
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 3, 2000
                RE: [Hyenas] North Stars at Home, Wight Dinos Away
                Not really !

                Just kidding - We will need all the help we can get !

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 3, 2000
                  RE: [Hyenas] North Stars at Home, Wight Dinos Away
                  Charming!
                  You were obviously not at the Swindon game then???

                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 3, 2000
                    Re: [Hyenas] North Stars at Home, Wight Dinos Away
                    Thanks Jo

                    Your on the list -
                    Jo Bennett (Bench Manager)

                    From