Re: [Hyenas] Game Sat

  • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 13, 2008
      i am available for the 18th if needed , will not be at trianing tonight(13th)

      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 12, 2008
        We have confirmed opposition for Sat Vs Vortex (what were the RAF) they train after us
        Face off is 6pm please be there for 5pm. Any problems let me know !!

        So far the names I have are listed below anyone missing who wants to play let me know asap !! we are also in need of helpers for the game so if anyone can bring a friend then it would be appreciated.

        Available

        Rik Dedman
        Scott Nichol
        Andy Murray
        Ben Allum
        Simon Dacosta
        Dave Key
        James Bone
        Graham Woolford
        Andy Hartfield
        Matt Lofthouse
        Will Pearce
        Jamie Binch
        Rich Thoms
        Neil Porter

        Un - Available

        Ian Fenton
        Simon Ruszala
        Iestyn Stevens
        Sam Higgs
        Tanya Morgan
        Kay Carrington
        Jon Taylor
        Nick Beale
        Dean Robinson
        Rob Lloyd

        Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!