Important Announcement

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1999
      For those who missed it; Neel will be going to Canada soon.

      I've already told the wife and the kids so the Friar household is now fully informed.

      Do your duty, and tell everyone you know. 'Cos if you don't Neel will.
    • Patel, Neel A
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
        You absolute bastard. I'm sure I haven't been telling everyone, it's just that everyone has been asking me.

        And before anyone else asks, I've already got the space in my bag booked up.