Re: [Hyenas] Home Game - Friday 21st Dec Home @ 23:45 vs Bracknell B52's

  • kay carrington
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
      I can't make this one, will be away

      Kay

      Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
      If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

      Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

    • Richard Thoms
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
        Count me in Dave.... happy to help if not selected.

        Rich.#12

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: dave_key@...
        Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:42:03 +0000
        Subject: [Hyenas] Home Game - Friday 21st Dec Home @ 23:45 vs Bracknell B52's

        Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
        If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

      • ROB LLOYD
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
          am not avaliable for the 21st.  its my x-mas do for work and as the buck im kinda expected to go. Sucks.

          Rob # 47

          Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

          Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
          If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

        • Ben Allum

            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
              I'll be there

              Nick

              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007

                I am good for playing or helping out whichever the coach see fit to put me down for.

                Cheers Dave

                Graham #73

              • dazzerman1512@aol.com
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                  Available Dave.

                • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 14, 2007
                    Dave

                    Sorry can't make it to help out, family visiting.

                    Dickie

                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 14, 2007
                      OK for the 21st.

                      Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                      If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                    • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 13, 2008
                        i am available for the 18th if needed , will not be at trianing tonight(13th)

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 12, 2008
                          We have confirmed opposition for Sat Vs Vortex (what were the RAF) they train after us
                          Face off is 6pm please be there for 5pm. Any problems let me know !!

                          So far the names I have are listed below anyone missing who wants to play let me know asap !! we are also in need of helpers for the game so if anyone can bring a friend then it would be appreciated.

                          Available

                          Rik Dedman
                          Scott Nichol
                          Andy Murray
                          Ben Allum
                          Simon Dacosta
                          Dave Key
                          James Bone
                          Graham Woolford
                          Andy Hartfield
                          Matt Lofthouse
                          Will Pearce
                          Jamie Binch
                          Rich Thoms
                          Neil Porter

                          Un - Available

                          Ian Fenton
                          Simon Ruszala
                          Iestyn Stevens
                          Sam Higgs
                          Tanya Morgan
                          Kay Carrington
                          Jon Taylor
                          Nick Beale
                          Dean Robinson
                          Rob Lloyd

                          Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!