Dont know when i will be back training...

  • Dean Robinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
      Hi Guys

      Been to the doctors yesterday

      They have said it looks like i have a fractured wrist (which i first injured at the swindon tournement) and will not be able to play until they tell me otherwise...

      Should have x-rays done in the next two weeks

      Thanks

      Dean #18

      (Not a Wanking Injury)

      Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
        Now that is one unfortunate wanking injury, one of the worst I've ever heard about!

        Hope it heals quickly and that you don't get a stress fracture in the other one too....

        Ian Fenton
        Eurosource IT
        01189 810001

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
          Deano,

          you make it too easy to take the piss !!! Try asking sam nicely occasionally it would help the recovery !!

          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          They have said it looks like i have a fractured wrist (which i first injured at the swindon tournement) and will not be able to play until they tell me otherwise...

          Should have x-rays done in the next two weeks

          Thanks

          Dean #18

          (Not a Wanking Injury)

          Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.

          Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
        • Richard Thoms
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
            Failing that there seems to be quite a bit of concern about your satidfaction from some the guys Deano (inc. the coach). Might be an idea to ask one of them to help you out....

            I would offer, but the imagery is bad enough.....

            To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: James22ice@...
            Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:35:45 +0000

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

            They have said it looks like i have a fractured wrist (which i first injured at the swindon tournement) and will not be able to play until they tell me otherwise...

            Should have x-rays done in the next two weeks

            Thanks

            Dean #18

            (Not a Wanking Injury)

            Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.

            Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

            Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
          • Mike Rose
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
              Dude, that aint right!!!

              To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
              From: James22ice@hotmail. co.uk
              Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:35:45 +0000

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                Agree with Ian, that is one bad wanking injury.... Begs the question though Deano, why were you wanking at the Swindon tournament?

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                From: mike_rose@...
                Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:32:55 +0000

                Dude, that aint right!!!

                To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                From: James22ice@hotmail. co.uk
                Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:35:45 +0000

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                  No, it begs the question - who?

                  To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  From: andymurray85@...
                  Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:09:23 +0000

                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                  From: mike_rose@ntlworld. com
                  Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:32:55 +0000

                  Dude, that aint right!!!

                  To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                  From: James22ice@hotmail. co.uk
                  Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:35:45 +0000

                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                  They have said it looks like i have a fractured wrist (which i first injured at the swindon tournement) and will not be able to play until they tell me otherwise...

                  Should have x-rays done in the next two weeks

                  Thanks

                  Dean #18

                  (Not a Wanking Injury)

                  Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.

                  Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

                  Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

                  Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

                  HO HO HO, if you've been nice this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to learn more!
                • Richard Thoms
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 6, 2007
                    That's the point Mike... the whole convo about Deano's wanking injurt is not right.

                    Images out of head - now... ahhhhhh

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    From: mike_rose@...
                    Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:32:55 +0000

                    Dude, that aint right!!!

                    To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                    From: James22ice@hotmail. co.uk
                    Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:35:45 +0000

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com

                    They have said it looks like i have a fractured wrist (which i first injured at the swindon tournement) and will not be able to play until they tell me otherwise...

                    Should have x-rays done in the next two weeks

                    Thanks

                    Dean #18

                    (Not a Wanking Injury)

                    Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail.

                    Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

                    Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

                    Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!