The weekend

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
      Just a chance to say well done for the game saturday and thanks to Dave key for organising the game.

      For those of you who I haven't told before or reminded lately I am trying to organise a chance to go out for a meal before christmas.
      If your interested can you let me know asap so I can confirm numbers. We will be out Saturday (8th) meeting at the top of town for the Chineese buffet
      (All you can eat) Should be there for 8 (20:00)

      Everyone have a good week

      Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!
    • Richard Thoms
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
        Count me in...

        R.

        To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: James22ice@...
        Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:06:09 +0000
        Subject: [Hyenas] The weekend

        Just a chance to say well done for the game saturday and thanks to Dave key for organising the game.

        For those of you who I haven't told before or reminded lately I am trying to organise a chance to go out for a meal before christmas.
        If your interested can you let me know asap so I can confirm numbers. We will be out Saturday (8th) meeting at the top of town for the Chineese buffet
        (All you can eat) Should be there for 8 (20:00)

        Everyone have a good week

        Get closer to the jungle. I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

        You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. Join in!
      • Ben Allum
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2007
          I am in, hit the town after if any of u lot can handle it, and if any of u r still standing back to mine for the Hatton fight !!!!

          Ben # 7

          Richard Thoms <richardthoms1@...> wrote:
          Count me in...

          R.

          To: hyenas@yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2007
            Thanks for invite but will be at girlfriends Christmas do drowning my
            sorrows listening to pharmacists talk work...(no getting out as under
            the thumb on this one)

            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

            > Just a chance to say well done for the game saturday and thanks to
            Dave key for organising the game.

            > For those of you who I haven't told before or reminded lately I am
            trying to organise a chance to go out for a meal before christmas.
            > If your interested can you let me know asap so I can confirm numbers.
            We will be out Saturday (8th) meeting at the top of town for the
            Chineese buffet
            > (All you can eat) Should be there for 8 (20:00)
            >
            > Everyone have a good week
            > Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
            > http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

          • ROB LLOYD
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 7, 2007
              Would love to come to the x-mas do, however its the domestic gestapo's birthday on the 8th and with a punishment near to death i will have to give it a miss as i've made other plans. see you guys on the 9th tho for training.

              Chow....