RE: [Hyenas] Game Sat - Good Luck!

  • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 30, 2007
      Good luck for the game guys

      Jools

    • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 11, 2007
        hi james any news on the 21st yet ? i spoke to tony (b52s coach) and he says he could get a team together , and he would sort out a return match . give me a ring rather than an email as i do not look at my emails to often . see u friday !

[...]

        Get an exclusive discount on Norton 360 from Tiscali
        http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc

        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 12, 2007

          Neil

          Tony from the B52's is checking with the team now to see if they're OK with the 21st, so hopefully we will have confirmed opposition in a day or so.

          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 12, 2007

            Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
            If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

          • Jamie
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 12, 2007

              Available for this game Dave

              Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
              If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

              Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth , Hampshire PO6 3AU

            • SIMON RUSZALA
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                Available for this game,
                Cheers,
                Simon

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                From: jamie@...
                Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:45:22 +0000

                Available for this game Dave

                Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                  I can't make this one.

                  Somebody cross-check Tony for me!

                  Cheers

                  Ian

                  Ian Fenton
                  Eurosource IT
                  01189 810001

                  Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                  If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                • Andy Murray
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                    Can't make this one either, i'm on a "house hunting" mission which basically means drinking.

                    Andy

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    From: ifenton@...
                    Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:03:45 +0000

                    I can't make this one.

                    Somebody cross-check Tony for me!

                    Cheers

                    Ian

                    Ian Fenton
                    Eurosource IT
                    01189 810001

                    Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                    If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                    Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!
                  • Andy Murray
                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007

                      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                      From: ifenton@...
                      Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:03:45 +0000

                      I can't make this one.

                      Somebody cross-check Tony for me!

                      Cheers

                      Ian

                      Ian Fenton
                      Eurosource IT
                      01189 810001

                      Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                      If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                      Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!
                    • kay carrington
                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                        I can't make this one, will be away

                        Kay

                        Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

                        Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                        If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                        Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

                      • Richard Thoms
                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                          Count me in Dave.... happy to help if not selected.

                          Rich.#12

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          From: dave_key@...
                          Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:42:03 +0000

                          Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                          If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                        • ROB LLOYD
                          Message 12 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                            am not avaliable for the 21st.  its my x-mas do for work and as the buck im kinda expected to go. Sucks.

                            Rob # 47

                            Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

                            Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                            If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                          • Ben Allum

                              Message 14 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                                I'll be there

                                Nick

                                Message 15 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007

                                  I am good for playing or helping out whichever the coach see fit to put me down for.

                                  Cheers Dave

                                  Graham #73

                                • dazzerman1512@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Dec 13, 2007
                                    Available Dave.

                                  • 867fishe@armymail.mod.uk
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Dec 14, 2007
                                      Dave

                                      Sorry can't make it to help out, family visiting.

                                      Dickie

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Dec 14, 2007
                                        OK for the 21st.

                                        Tony from Bracknell B52's has confirmed they will be able to play us on 21 Dec, so Game on for next Friday at 23:45. (as well as Swindon this Friday)
                                        If people can confirm availability by the weekend it'd be very helpful.

                                        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                                      • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jan 13, 2008
                                          i am available for the 18th if needed , will not be at trianing tonight(13th)

[...]

                                          Get up to £150 by recycling your old mobile - visit www.tiscali.co.uk/recycle
                                        • James Bone
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jun 12, 2008
                                            We have confirmed opposition for Sat Vs Vortex (what were the RAF) they train after us
                                            Face off is 6pm please be there for 5pm. Any problems let me know !!

                                            So far the names I have are listed below anyone missing who wants to play let me know asap !! we are also in need of helpers for the game so if anyone can bring a friend then it would be appreciated.

                                            Available

                                            Rik Dedman
                                            Scott Nichol
                                            Andy Murray
                                            Ben Allum
                                            Simon Dacosta
                                            Dave Key
                                            James Bone
                                            Graham Woolford
                                            Andy Hartfield
                                            Matt Lofthouse
                                            Will Pearce
                                            Jamie Binch
                                            Rich Thoms
                                            Neil Porter

                                            Un - Available

                                            Ian Fenton
                                            Simon Ruszala
                                            Iestyn Stevens
                                            Sam Higgs
                                            Tanya Morgan
                                            Kay Carrington
                                            Jon Taylor
                                            Nick Beale
                                            Dean Robinson
                                            Rob Lloyd

                                            Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!