water bottles x 6 absolutely free of all charge

  • Mike Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
      Guys,

      Am having a clearout and discovered 6 new waterbottles each containing a
      sample of armpit spray. These were freebies dished out at waterloo station
      and blagged with the intention of passing on to team. Now don't get too
      excited as they are branded palmolive but serve a purpose.

      All need good homes and will bring along sat....... any takers??

      Mike.
    • Dave Sims
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
        i'm not shy mike i could do with one

        dave

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007
          excellent work mike, may i yoink one.
          will they make my skin soft?
          perhaps deano could use one for his wank injury.

          Matt #33

          --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...> wrote:

          > i'm not shy mike i could do with one
          >
          > dave

          Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html

        • Jamie
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2007

            Don’t beat about the bush Matt, just say it how it is!!!