RE: [Hyenas] Games

  • Richard Thoms
    Message 1 of 84 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hi All - I am available for all games if eligable and selected.

      Cheers,
      Rich. #12

      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: davidkey3@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:58:49 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Games

      Apologies for the delay in sorting fixtures:

      So far we have he following 2 Home games confirmed ...

      - Saturday 1 Dec @ 23:15 vs Army Air Hawks
      - Friday 14 Dec @ 23:45 vs Swindon Panthers

      Can people say if they are available for either/both of these games

      I've also booked the following Friday slots at 23:45 ... 21 Dec, 18
      Jan, 8 Feb, 7 Mar, 11 Apr ... I'll fill in the opposition as it gets
      agreed.

      Plus way off in the distance ...
      wkend of 3rd May vs New York
      25 May vs Bracknell Blizzard

      Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
    • b_allum@yahoo.com
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2012
        Cheers CJ - I wonder who will qualify in the points system ??

        From: Sarah <sjn210570@...>
        Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:50:48 +0000
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Games

        Lol.  Late games and I'd imagine James, Fenno will decide in lines once they know who is available to play & if they have enough points.

        On 10 Feb 2012, at 16:04, b_allum@... wrote:

        What time are the games and what are the lines ??

        From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
        Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:02:37 +0000

        Westminster, Invicta & Slough.

        On 9 Feb 2012, at 21:52, b_allum@... wrote:

        Who they against graham ?

        From: Graham Woolford <grahamwoolford@...>
        Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:54:12 +0000

        31/3/12 is a home game as well.

        On 9 Feb 2012, at 20:52, b_allum@... wrote:

        Cheers CJ

        From: Sarah-Jane <sjn210570@...>
        Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 20:50:50 +0000

        Hi Ben. We got a home game on 25th feb. Away on 3rd march and another on 31st March (not sure if that's home or away).

        SJ

        Sent from my iPad