Sunday Training & Jerseys for Sale

  • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hi Guys

      Is there training Sunday as the Bison have a home game? I am assuming so.

      Also I am clearing out some of my jerseys so I have for sale:

      AFINOGENOV #61 Buffalo Sabres third jersey - bright blue & yellow - Size Large
      Paid about £80 - offering it at £60 (or close to that)

      BERTUZZI #44 Detroit Red Wings - Red - Size XL Paid about £70 - offering it at
      £50 (or close (ish) to that)

      Both are used but in excellent condition.

      Let me know if you are interested.

      Cheers

      Jools