RE: [Hyenas] Awards - Go Karting 10th November

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 25, 2007
      I'm in !! might be a guest too.

      Andy - The Karting track, is it on Portway Ind Est ?

      To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      From: andymurray85@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:14:35 +0000
      Subject: [Hyenas] Awards - Go Karting 10th November

      Hi Guys,

      Sorry for the delay.

      Right we have a provisional booking for awards providing we get enough people who are able to come along. The plan is Go Karting in Andover on Saturday 10th November getting there for 2.30pm and finishing at about 6.30pm.

      What I need to know urgently before booking is who can come. I need to know by next Tuesday evening as they are phoning then to confirm a booking.

      Players are obviously invited and you can bring along guests, although we have limited spaces (plenty though around 40) players obviously get first priority if we are over the limit but other than that it works on first come, first served basis.

      Players will recieve a subsidy by the club (to be agreed fully ASAP but don't worry it will be a good deal for you guys like with paintball last year) new players (under 6 months) will recieve a slight subsidy in the cost and guests will pay full price (around £35 or slightly more with food TBC)

      As i said please let me know ASAP if you can confirm to coming I wont be at training on Sunday but I'm sure someone will do a little reminder then. It will be a good laugh and of course you get to find out who has won what this year!

      Cheers guys,

      Andy

      Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!

      Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com
    • Scott Nichol
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 7, 2007
        Hey Andy,

        If you haven't put me down yet, I would like to go.  Me +1.

        Cheers Scoots #16

        Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger