Re: [Hyenas] Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

  • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hi

      I won't be available I'm afraid

      Cheers

      Jools

      Quoting Dave Murray <d.e.murray@...>:

      > Me please!
      >
      > Dave Murray
      >
      > Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:
      >
      > OK so who is available for a Scrimmage on Friday (23:15) ?
      >
      > So far I have Me, Nick, Deano, Rich & Matt as Yes (and a few not availables)
      > ... which could be hard work ... so who else is up for it ?
      >
      > Cheers
      > Dave
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Unless stated otherwise above:
      > 741598.

    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007

        I'll come along saves me wasting money on liquids, do we have goalies?

        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        From: rlfactor@...
        Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 12:57:14 +0100
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

        Unfortunately im in wales from friday morning until monday!!! Have fun tho

      • pfreitag@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
          Andy,

          I have tried to send you my vote twice on your private e-mail and both times my
          e-mail got bounced. Please text me your mobile Number on 07825447614 so I can
          text you back with my vote.

          > Good Morning Guys and Girls,
          >
          > As mentioned last night the time is approaching when our huge, fantastic,
          > great awards ceremony will be upon us which means its time for you guys to
          > decide on who you want to vote for as players player of the year, how you
          > choose this is obviously up to you, just the player you think is most
          > deserving for it.
          >
          > Obviously you can't vote for yourself so unlucky on that one Rik! I need all
          > votes by Thursday night so get thinking.
          >
          > ONE MAJOR ISSUE IS PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ITSELF AS IT IS THE
          > WHOLE GROUP, REPLY TO ME INDIVIDUALLY andymurray85@...
          >
          > More info on dates/times/venue for the actual thing will be available soon.
          >
          > Any questions let me know.
          >
          > Andy
          > 100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
          > https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

        • Scott Nichol
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
            Hey Dave,

            I may be busy but I will try to get out of it.  Ice time is always a plus.

            Cheers Scoots #16

            All new Yahoo! Mail
          • lofty
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 7, 2007
              Just a thought. can anyone get in touch with Kyle for scrimmage tonight
              he may not be on email list, soi if someone has his numba could txt him.

              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 7, 2007
                All,

                Ice is confirmed for approx 11:30 tonight (after the Bears)

                Don't forget to bring £5 tonight to help cover the cost of the Ice (as it's not a game we pay part of the costs (club the balance) but as there are no refs it's cheaper).

                Currently the plan is (depending on numbers) to run a scrimmage of maybe 3 x 25 min running clock ... we should have enough for between 2 & 3 lines each if we're lucky

                PS. Matt, Already thought of that ... but does anyone have a contact number for him. Peter is the most likely but he's not around :-( .... anyone else any ideas on Kyle's whereabouts/phone number ??

                "lofty" <matthew.lofthouse@...>
                Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                07/09/2007 12:34

                Please respond to
                Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                cc
                Subject
                [Hyenas] Re: Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

                Just a thought. can anyone get in touch with Kyle for scrimmage tonight
                he may not be on email list, soi if someone has his numba could txt him.

                --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Scott Nichol <spiritofsvaha@...> wrote:

                > Hey Dave,
                >
                >   I may be busy but I will try to get out of it.  Ice time is always
                a plus.

                >   Cheers Scoots #16

                > All new Yahoo! Mail

                <*> Your email settings: