scrimmage friday!!!

  • Dean Robinson
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hi Guys

      Would it be a idea to get in touch Mr Mcgovern and see if he can getsome of the Raf boys down to get the numbers up, we may even get another goally as i dont know if rosey it back or not!!

      Just a idea

      Thanks

      Dean Robinson #18

      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 1, 2007
        Sorry, work has conspired to prevent me having the time to sort anything. I'll tell you as soon as I know more

        "lofty" <matthew.lofthouse@...>
        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        01/10/2007 16:22

        Please respond to
        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        cc
        Subject
        [Hyenas] Re: Next Game: Air Hawks vs Hyenas Saturday 22 Sept at 23:25 in Basingstoke

        hi just checking to see if there was a return game against the army coming up ?

        --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

        > Next game: Saturday 22 September 23:15 at Basingstoke vs Army Air Corps
        > (Air Hawks) -technically an 'away' game but at Basingstoke
        >
        > 'Return match': possibly Friday 3 Oct or Sat 4 Oct ... to be confirmed
        >
        > and just to clarify NO scrimmage tonight Friday 14 Sept
        >
        > Cheers
        > Dave
        >

        > Unless stated otherwise above:
        > 741598.