Att record

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4 2:03 PM
      Can those who were absent from training on the 19/08/07 please let me know

      Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!
    • ROB LLOYD
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4 2:22 PM
        I wasn't at training on the 19th of August.

        James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:
        Can those who were absent from training on the 19/08/07 please let me know

        Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!

      • Dean Robinson
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5 1:13 AM
          I wasnt at training on the 19th, i was in sunny spain soaking in the sun!!

          James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:
          Can those who were absent from training on the 19/08/07 please let me know

          Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!

        • Nick Beale
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5 2:14 AM
            I wasn't at training on 19th as playing in sheffield

            Nick

            now.
            http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
          • Richard Thoms