Players Player of the year award

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 3, 2007
      Good Morning Guys and Girls,

      As mentioned last night the time is approaching when our huge, fantastic, great awards ceremony will be upon us which means its time for you guys to decide on who you want to vote for as players player of the year, how you choose this is obviously up to you, just the player you think is most deserving for it.

      Obviously you can't vote for yourself so unlucky on that one Rik! I need all votes by Thursday night so get thinking.

      ONE MAJOR ISSUE IS PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ITSELF AS IT IS THE WHOLE GROUP, REPLY TO ME INDIVIDUALLY andymurray85@...

      More info on dates/times/venue for the actual thing will be available soon.

      Any questions let me know.

    • neil moss
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 3, 2007
        Hi All,

        It is with much regret that I wont be returning this
        season due to work,family and life commitments.

        I wanted to stay with the team (as i tried to keep
        coming back) but unfortunately I cant commit to every
        week - as I dont know where work takes me from week to
        week - month to month.

        I have enjoyed my time playing with you all...and
        especially those of you who supported me from day
        one.. you know who you are : )

        I'm on facebook and will hopefully try and get to
        games (those at a resonable time anyway) to stay in
        touch with you all.

        Watch this space for kit details to sell : (

        Take care and give em hell : )

        All the best

        Neil Moss 77

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 3, 2007

          As some of you may be aware I have been trying to organise a game vs Bracknell Blizzard. Originally this had been planned for Friday, but as I've had no confirmation to date I'm assuming this will NOT now happen. However, we do provisionally have the ice for 11:30 pm on Friday ... do people want to go for a scrimmage (I can still run around for opposition in the meantime) or I can try to cancel the ice.

          I'll try to arrange a new date for Bracknell plus a couple more game between now and October. I'll keep you posted but will probably go for Home games in the Friday slot if that is OK with everyone?

        • dazzerman1512@aol.com
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 4, 2007
            Dave, I'm away for a couple of weeks so can't make this Friday, but Friday late would normally be good for me.

            As some of you may be aware I have been trying to organise a game vs Bracknell Blizzard. Originally this had been planned for Friday, but as I've had no confirmation to date I'm assuming this will NOT now happen. However, we do provisionally have the ice for 11:30 pm on Friday ... do people want to go for a scrimmage (I can still run around for opposition in the meantime) or I can try to cancel the ice.

            I'll try to arrange a new date for Bracknell plus a couple more game between now and October. I'll keep you posted but will probably go for Home games in the Friday slot if that is OK with everyone?

            Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Click Here for more information.
          • dazzerman1512@aol.com
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 4, 2007
              Sorry to hear this news Neil, hopefully one day the pressure of work will allow you to return, as I for one would be happy for you to return any time in the future.

              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 4, 2007
                Getting a game would be wicked and i dont mind who we play if chosen!!!

                Scrimmage is also fine.. when will we be hearing if we have the ice or not??

                Im up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Deano #18

                I love guys!!!!,      I mean i love u guys!!!

                Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

                As some of you may be aware I have been trying to organise a game vs Bracknell Blizzard. Originally this had been planned for Friday, but as I've had no confirmation to date I'm assuming this will NOT now happen. However, we do provisionally have the ice for 11:30 pm on Friday ... do people want to go for a scrimmage (I can still run around for opposition in the meantime) or I can try to cancel the ice.

                I'll try to arrange a new date for Bracknell plus a couple more game between now and October. I'll keep you posted but will probably go for Home games in the Friday slot if that is OK with everyone?

              • lofty
                Message 7 of 24 , Sep 4, 2007
                  put me down for ice any time or day of the week,
                  ice is a bit of a rare commodity my way,

                  Available for a game if selected and scrimmage if available,
                  thanks again dave for hard work.

                  #33 matt

                  --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Dean Robinson <powerpoint4@...> wrote:

                  > Getting a game would be wicked and i dont mind who we play if
                  chosen!!!

                  > Scrimmage is also fine.. when will we be hearing if we have the
                  ice or not??

                  > Im up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  >
                  > Deano #18
                  >
                  > I love guys!!!!, I mean i love u guys!!!
                  >
                  > Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > As some of you may be aware I have been trying to organise a game
                  vs Bracknell Blizzard. Originally this had been planned for Friday,
                  but as I've had no confirmation to date I'm assuming this will NOT
                  now happen. However, we do provisionally have the ice for 11:30 pm on
                  Friday ... do people want to go for a scrimmage (I can still run
                  around for opposition in the meantime) or I can try to cancel the
                  ice.

                  > I'll try to arrange a new date for Bracknell plus a couple more
                  game between now and October. I'll keep you posted but will probably
                  go for Home games in the Friday slot if that is OK with everyone?

                  > Cheers
                  > Dave
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  >

                  > Unless stated otherwise above:
                  number 741598.
                  > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
                  PO6 3AU

                  > ---------------------------------
                  > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good
                  this month.

                • Nick Beale
                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 4, 2007
                    I'm avaliable

                    Nick

                    Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html
                  • Dave Murray
                    Message 9 of 24 , Sep 4, 2007
                      Scrimmage is fine by me, let us know if its on or not ASAP please.

                      Thanks

                      Dave

                      Message 10 of 24 , Sep 5, 2007

                        OK so who is available for a Scrimmage on Friday (23:15) ?

                        So far I have Me, Nick, Deano, Rich & Matt as Yes (and a few not availables) ... which could be hard work ... so who else is up for it ?

                      • Marc Givogue
                        Message 11 of 24 , Sep 5, 2007
                          Pass - I'm driving to Brussels at 4am on Saturday

                          To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          From: dave_key@...
                          Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:53:50 +0100
                          Subject: [Hyenas] Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

                          Message 12 of 24 , Sep 5, 2007

                            Those of you who haven't voted PLEASE do so by tomorrow night.

                            Andy

                            To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            From: andymurray85@...
                            Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:19:01 +0000
                            Subject: [Hyenas] Players Player of the year award

                            ONE MAJOR ISSUE IS PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ITSELF AS IT IS THE WHOLE GROUP, REPLY TO ME INDIVIDUALLY andymurray85@ hotmail.com

                            More info on dates/times/ venue for the actual thing will be available soon.

                            Any questions let me know.

                            Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com
                          • Dave Murray
                            Message 13 of 24 , Sep 5, 2007
                              Me please!

                              Dave Murray

                              Message 14 of 24 , Sep 5, 2007

                                Go on then, count me in.

                                Graham #73

                                Message 15 of 24 , Sep 5, 2007

                                  Don’t worry Marc we will be finished well in time for you to get away for 4am ;0)

                                  Pass - I'm driving to Brussels at 4am on Saturday

                                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                                  From: dave_key@uk. ibm.com
                                  Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:53:50 +0100

                                • pfreitag@ukonline.co.uk
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
                                    In Switzerland until end September.

                                    Enjoy scrimage/ games etc. Friday night OK when I am back.

                                    Regards,

                                    Peter

                                  • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
                                      Hi

                                      I won't be available I'm afraid

                                      Cheers

                                      Jools

                                      Quoting Dave Murray <d.e.murray@...>:

                                      > Me please!
                                      >
                                      > Dave Murray
                                      >
                                      > Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > OK so who is available for a Scrimmage on Friday (23:15) ?
                                      >
                                      > So far I have Me, Nick, Deano, Rich & Matt as Yes (and a few not availables)
                                      > ... which could be hard work ... so who else is up for it ?
                                      >
                                      > Cheers
                                      > Dave
                                      >

                                      > ---------------------------------
                                      >

                                      > Unless stated otherwise above:
                                      > 741598.

                                    • Andy Hartfield
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
                                        Sorry for delay,

                                        I can play

                                        Message 19 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
                                          Unfortunately im in wales from friday morning until monday!!! Have fun tho

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007

                                            I'll come along saves me wasting money on liquids, do we have goalies?

                                            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                                            Message 21 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
                                              Andy,

                                              I have tried to send you my vote twice on your private e-mail and both times my
                                              e-mail got bounced. Please text me your mobile Number on 07825447614 so I can
                                              text you back with my vote.

                                              > Good Morning Guys and Girls,
                                              >
                                              > As mentioned last night the time is approaching when our huge, fantastic,
                                              > great awards ceremony will be upon us which means its time for you guys to
                                              > decide on who you want to vote for as players player of the year, how you
                                              > choose this is obviously up to you, just the player you think is most
                                              > deserving for it.
                                              >
                                              > Obviously you can't vote for yourself so unlucky on that one Rik! I need all
                                              > votes by Thursday night so get thinking.
                                              >
                                              > ONE MAJOR ISSUE IS PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ITSELF AS IT IS THE
                                              > WHOLE GROUP, REPLY TO ME INDIVIDUALLY andymurray85@...
                                              >
                                              > More info on dates/times/venue for the actual thing will be available soon.
                                              >
                                              > Any questions let me know.
                                              >
                                              > Andy
                                              > 100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
                                              > https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

                                            • Scott Nichol
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Sep 6, 2007
                                                Hey Dave,

                                                I may be busy but I will try to get out of it.  Ice time is always a plus.

                                                Cheers Scoots #16

                                                All new Yahoo! Mail
                                              • lofty
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Sep 7, 2007
                                                  Just a thought. can anyone get in touch with Kyle for scrimmage tonight
                                                  he may not be on email list, soi if someone has his numba could txt him.

                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Sep 7, 2007
                                                    All,

                                                    Ice is confirmed for approx 11:30 tonight (after the Bears)

                                                    Don't forget to bring £5 tonight to help cover the cost of the Ice (as it's not a game we pay part of the costs (club the balance) but as there are no refs it's cheaper).

                                                    Currently the plan is (depending on numbers) to run a scrimmage of maybe 3 x 25 min running clock ... we should have enough for between 2 & 3 lines each if we're lucky

                                                    PS. Matt, Already thought of that ... but does anyone have a contact number for him. Peter is the most likely but he's not around :-( .... anyone else any ideas on Kyle's whereabouts/phone number ??

                                                    "lofty" <matthew.lofthouse@...>
                                                    Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                                                    07/09/2007 12:34

                                                    Please respond to
                                                    Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                                                    Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                                    cc
                                                    Subject
                                                    [Hyenas] Re: Scrimmage 11:15 Friday 7th September (This Friday)

                                                    Just a thought. can anyone get in touch with Kyle for scrimmage tonight
                                                    he may not be on email list, soi if someone has his numba could txt him.

                                                    --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Scott Nichol <spiritofsvaha@...> wrote:

                                                    > Hey Dave,
                                                    >
                                                    >   I may be busy but I will try to get out of it.  Ice time is always
                                                    a plus.

                                                    >   Cheers Scoots #16

                                                    > All new Yahoo! Mail

                                                    <*> Your email settings: