Can Anyone Help ?

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2007
      On Sunday the ladies have a home game and wondered if anyone would be able to help out off ice ?

      Tanya asked me to pass the request on, let me know if you can help. Their game is before our training session

      Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!
    • ROB LLOYD
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2007
        Alright dude, i would say yes but i gotta work sunday an can only just about make training, so i wont be able to get down any sooner!! Sorry mate

        James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:
        On Sunday the ladies have a home game and wondered if anyone would be able to help out off ice ?

        Tanya asked me to pass the request on, let me know if you can help. Their game is before our training session

        Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!

      • Nick Beale
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
          I should be free if they still need help. What time?

          Nick

          --- James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

          > On Sunday the ladies have a home game and wondered
          > if anyone would be able to help out off ice ?
          >
          > Tanya asked me to pass the request on, let me know
          > if you can help. Their game is before our training
          > session

          > Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool
          > prizes
          > https://www.celebmashup.com

          now.
          http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/
        • James Bone
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
            many thanks to all who have contacted me, Face off is 6:30 so if you can be there for 6:15  not sure what they need help with but thanks again

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: nick_bee_1@...
            Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:47:35 +0100
            Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Can Anyone Help ?

            --- James Bone <James22ice@hotmail. co.uk> wrote:

            > On Sunday the ladies have a home game and wondered
            > if anyone would be able to help out off ice ?
            >
            > Tanya asked me to pass the request on, let me know
            > if you can help. Their game is before our training
            > session

            > Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool
            > prizes
            > https://www. celebmashup. com

            now.
            http://uk.answers. yahoo.com/