Re: [Hyenas] Games this weekend Sat (Basingstoke 5:30) Sun (Bracknell 10:45)

  • Don McGovern
    Message 1 of 65 , Aug 7, 2007
      Available for sat

      not available for sun

      don #69
      -----Original Message-----

      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 10, 2009
      Dear all,

      attached is the final version of the AGM agenda including all points made to me as of today for inclusion in to the agenda.

      Any issues not on the agenda will be discussed under aob, time permitting.

      Just to remind you the meeting will take place on Sunday 16th August at 19:00H at the Coffee Costa at the rink.

      Please try to attend as this is your opportunity to have your say and help shape the future and the direction this club is going.

      Regards,