Team tops

  • Andy Hartfield
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
      Team,

      Thanks for the comments on the Tops.

      In the process of getting to the position of presenting options on sunday I have attempted to find a source of tops from Easton, CCM etc. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful.

      As I was unable to find hockey manufacturer I decided to go for quality garments that were reasonably priced to maximise value for money.

      If anyone is able to identify a source for CCM, Easton manufactured clothing I would be happy to follow that lead.

      Regarding Rugby wording on the sleeve of garments, I believe that only the jacket selected by unanimous vote has this written on the sleeve, (It's a shame that this issue was not raised at the AGM where the tops were presented for just this type of issue to be raised).

      Nevertheless we are where we are now so lets review the options as I see them:
      1) Continue with the order of tops selected at AGM.
      2) Revisit the other options presented at the AGM (those without the rugby wording on the sleeve).
      3) Investigate other options for team wear (volunteers required).

      Please can you advise via email, asap (by Friday), which is your preferred of the above options. We can then discuss on Saturday night and progress next week.

      Regards,

      Andy
    • Don McGovern
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
        i can see both side's of the debate,
        andy if no one has thanked you for the time u have put in trying to source the team tops, thanx.

        ccm, & easton are hockey related tes, but exspensive,

        an alternative is pro star, they have supplied most of the team tracksuit's for the juniors and u can even have team logos and names.

        denise mogg of the juniors has a contact if required, the red top i have is from pro star if any one wants to have a look.

        but no matter who makes the tops, it is still a TEAM TOP

        Don #69
        > In the process of getting to the position of presenting options on sunday I have attempted to find a source
        > of tops from Easton, CCM etc. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful.
        > As I was unable to find hockey manufacturer I decided to go for quality garments that were reasonably priced
        > to maximise value for money.
        > If anyone is able to identify a source for CCM, Easton manufactured clothing I would be happy to follow that
        > lead.
        > Regarding Rugby wording on the sleeve of garments, I believe that only the jacket selected by unanimous vote
        > has this written on the sleeve, (It's a shame that this issue was not raised at the AGM where the tops were
        > presented for just this type of issue to be raised).
        > Nevertheless we are where we are now so lets review the options as I see them:
        > 1) Continue with the order of tops selected at AGM.
        > 2) Revisit the other options presented at the AGM (those without the rugby wording on the sleeve).
        > 3) Investigate other options for team wear (volunteers required).
        > Please can you advise via email, asap (by Friday), which is your preferred of the above options. We can then
        > discuss on Saturday night and progress next week.
        > Regards,
        > Andy
      • Andy Murray
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
          I think everyoine has a point.

          I sorta see where people are coming from saying its not a hockey name but
          like J said either is Adidas but I'm sure nobody would complain about that
          if thats what we were presented with. What was the rugby wording on the
          sleeve btw? I missed it.

          Maybe its best if we spend some time trying to find something everyone is
          happy with if people aren't happy with it, personally i'm not that bothered
          about it i thought they looked pretty good, one thing I was thinking was
          maybe initials or numbers instead of full names but thats just my
          suggestion.

          Andy

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007

            As you pointed out on my Facebook wall I did not make the AGM so have not seen the options, If it helps or people would prefer to go for plain polo shirts with the club logo on I might be able to get some details of a company who do that sort of thing as my other half deals with these sort of things for her company golf days and things, as far as I am concerned on this without seeing what you have managed to get, I would be happy with a plain polo type shirt with the logo as it is mainly to present a good image for the club at away games/tournaments and alike, if we can get names & numbers great but it maybe more cost affective to order a number of shirts with Logo’s and hold some back as spares for new members people who want extras and so on.

            Just my thoughts and if you still have the ones you have and fancy bringing them along for us slackers that didn’t make the AGM that would be great.

            Graham #73

          • dazzerman1512@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
              I'm happy with the Guilbert tops but will go with the flow if neccessary.

[...]

              Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage. Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Click Here for more information.
            • Freitag, Mark
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
                I have no opinion on the team tops - just want to register my thanks with Andy for the work he has put in to get us into the position where we had viable options.
[...]

                the system manager.

                www.mimesweeper.com

                This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
                for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure
                under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received
                this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it
                from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any
                part of this e-mail or its attachments

                Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free
                The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising
                from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet
                communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any
                viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays Group
                for operational or business reasons

                Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
                that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal
                to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group
                Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167)
                Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP, United Kingdom

                Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
                  Andy,

                  my e-mail to you on your work address keeps coming back to me. Herewith the forms you need to fill out and send back to me with 3 photos.

                  For the rest of the team please ignore this as it only applies to Andy H.

                  Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:08 PM

[...]

                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                • Nick Beale
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 8, 2007
                    Hi all,

                    Personally I think a hockey brand would be nice (as
                    the others were big logos of non hockey brands) but
                    not a must ? if hockey stuff is more expensive. But I
                    do think like a polo top to wear if warm and a warmer
                    jacket would be best as we do spend most of our time
                    in freezing temperature.

                    I found some hockey branded stuff at these site which
                    we could then customise:

                    Puckstop, Sheffield, all pages up to 9 have clothes in
                    brands, these do a 10% for anyone who mentions a team
                    ? bigger discount for whole team (I'm going week after
                    next up there neway)
                    http://www.puckstop.com/shopStock.asp?ProItem=Miscellaneous

                    Peterbourgh
                    http://www.iceisus.co.uk/store/shop/shop.php?c1=Clothing

                    Crazykennys, Nottingham
                    http://www.crazykennys.com/acatalog/Apparell.html

                    Get-inline, Bristol, have good range
                    http://www.get-inline.co.uk/category_Tshirts_and_Hoodies_1.htm
                    http://www.get-inline.co.uk/category_Tracksuits_and_Jackets_1.htm

                    Or go to distributor, Miras
                    http://www.miras.co.uk/miras-new-products-features/miras-new-products-features.htm

                    Just to through some options in

                    Nick

                  • Nick Beale
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 25, 2008
                      Hi,

                      Can I get a medium shirt and large jacket please.

                      Ta

                      Nick #32

                      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
                      More Ways to Keep in Touch. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html