Hyenas

  • ANDREW HARTFIELD
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 1999
      Hi,

      well does this work????
      and who are we playing on the 15th and 22nd??

      Andy.
    • Sean Gaffney
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 1999
        Yes it does and check out the website for details.
        http://www.ifriar.freeserve.co.uk/Basingstoke_Hyenas.htm

        Gaffers

        --- ANDREW HARTFIELD <HARTFIEA@...> wrote:
        > From: ANDREW HARTFIELD <HARTFIEA@...>
        >
        > Hi,
        >
        > well does this work????
        > and who are we playing on the 15th and 22nd??
        >
        > Andy.

        > ----------------------------
        >
        > Having difficulty getting "in synch" with list
        > members?
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > Try ONElist's Shared Calendar to organize events,
        > meetings and more!

      • Andrew O Sullivan
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 1999
          Hello chaps. Just a note to say that I will be coming to training on Sunday. Haven't been last few weeks as I have been working .

          See you Sunday.

          Sean,

          Can you mail me the SO Form

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 1999

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 9, 1999
              Guys,

              how was training last night??
              who are we playing in the next two weeks?
              7pm face off's?

              Andy (who??).
            • Kinchin, Jo
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 9, 1999
                Hi Andy,
                Training was good last night - much better than Thursdays.
                The next two games are on the Website. Next week's (15th) is against
                Swindon at home with face off at 7pm.
                See you there
                Jo

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 1, 1999
                  Sean,

                  can you unsubscribe me to this list please!
                  many thanks,

                  Andy

                  From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Sean=20Gaffney?= <sgaffney99@...>

                  Yes it does and check out the website for details.
                  http://www.ifriar.freeserve.co.uk/Basingstoke_Hyenas.htm

                  Gaffers

                  --- ANDREW HARTFIELD <HARTFIEA@...> wrote:
                  > From: ANDREW HARTFIELD <HARTFIEA@...>
                  >
                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > well does this work????
                  > and who are we playing on the 15th and 22nd??
                  >
                  > Andy.

                  > ----------------------------
                  >
                  > Having difficulty getting "in synch" with list
                  > members?
                  > http://www.onelist.com
                  > Try ONElist's Shared Calendar to organize events,
                  > meetings and more!

                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                  !
                • Vincent Connare
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 10, 2001
                    Thanks Peter,

                    but what time is the time for training on Sundays? is it ~8:30p?

                    btw...I have two Washington Caps 2000 home (white) and visitor (blue)
                    socks...

                    cheers,
                    vince