webring

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 1999
      We are now part of the Hyena webring - its for people that are actually interested in Hyenas, but they seem happy enough to let us in.

      The quest continues to get a photograph of the whole team... anyone?

      Graeme's got a digital camera so if we get a chance at the next game we should try and get some shots. Also, I'd like to get a shot of the outside of the rink too.

      Stay cool my frosty friends. (yuk!)