RE: [Hyenas] Team Colours

  • Grant Garner
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2000
      We wouldn't want to clash now would we !

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 9, 2000
        RE: [Hyenas] Team Colours

        No, coz it wouldn't impress the girls now would it?!

        We wouldn't want to clash now would we !

        Are the team colours definitely staying the same?  As the team will
        be updating its current strip, I was wondering if the team are
        considering changing its colours also.  I am just asking as i will be
        purchasing new gloves and wanted to make sure they matched with the
        jersey!!!

        John

        Find out Anything about Anyone!
        NET DETECTIVE 2000
        Use the internet to investigate anyone!
        http://click.egroups.com/1/9016/17/_/579098/_/971094614/

      • John Purcell
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2000
          Just wanting to make a good impression ; )
        • Bennett, Jo
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 9, 2000
            RE: [Hyenas] Re: Team Colours

            And I'm sure you will.
            Jo

            Just wanting to make a good impression   ; )

            Find out Anything about Anyone!
            NET DETECTIVE 2000
            Use the internet to investigate anyone!
            http://click.egroups.com/1/9016/17/_/579098/_/971095849/

          • Grant Garner
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 9, 2000
              RE: [Hyenas] Team Colours
              Good thinking 'batman' !!  What are the new colours because I need new socks !!

              Grant

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 9, 2000
                Grant, from what I have heard the socks will be supplied along with
                the new team strip!

                --- In Hyenas@egroups.com, "Grant Garner" <ggarner@a...> wrote:
                > RE: [Hyenas] Team ColoursGood thinking 'batman' !! What are the
                new colours
                > because I need new socks !!
                >
                > Grant

              • Iain