Re: Hyenas AGM 29th July ... or not ????

  • lofty
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 11 4:59 AM
      are the players welcome to the AGM ? sounds interesting.
      has anyone considered an update to the official hyena website?
      A game against the wizard would be good. what the score against them
      at the torny ?
      someone left a koho water bottle with stik taoe onit in changingrooms
      on sunday, i have it with me.

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Marc Givogue <mgivogue@...> wrote:

      > When is the next game?
      >

      > To: Hyenas@...: dave_key@...: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:22:25
      +0100Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hyenas AGM 29th July ... or not ????

      > I realise this may be a crushing blow to everyone ... but would
      people prefer a game vs the Westminster Statesmen on the 29th (in
      Streatham) at 7pm rather than going to an AGM ? Cheers Dave

      > Unless stated otherwise above:IBM United Kingdom Limited -
      Registered in England and Wales with number 741598. Registered
      office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU

      > Explore the seven wonders of the world
      > http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-
      US&form=QBRE

    • Ben Allum