Swindon Tournament

  • Scott Nichol
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hey Guys,

      Just a post tournament email.  Thanks for the weekend everyone.  I know that the results are not what people would have wanted but it was still a good time.  I do look forward to the next time we get to play.

      Thanks Dave for sorting out the admin for the tournament.

      Thanks Bones for the coaching.  It is a thankless job but I do appreciate the efforts you have put in over the last year.

      Cheers Scoots #16

    • Scott Nichol
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 3, 2007
        Hey guys,

        Did anyone get the email address for the photos of the tournament.?

        Cheers Scoots

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 3, 2007

          I will definitely be sending Dave from the Knights and the rest of the teams a collective "cheers" from us. I'll ask about the photographer. James, I've also forgotten the name of the photographer who took the photos of the Hyenas ... have you got a contact for him.

          Sorting out opposition for Home on 14th July @ 6pm
          May also have a game vs Westminster Statesmen at the end of the month
          Also have a Home & Away (Sat & Sun 11/12 August) vs RLC Chiefs (associated with British Army Blades.

          Will keep you all informed