Re: Swindon Tournament Schedule

  • lofty
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 29, 2007
      nice one dave, thanks again, my white socks are getting tatty :)

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      > I've got the team socks for those who are waiting (apologies for
      the wait)
      > ... plus some spares if anyone wants to buy some new.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Dave
      >

      > Unless stated otherwise above:
      number
      > 741598.
      > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
      PO6 3AU

    • Scott Nichol
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 2, 2007
        Hey Guys,

        Just a post tournament email.  Thanks for the weekend everyone.  I know that the results are not what people would have wanted but it was still a good time.  I do look forward to the next time we get to play.

        Thanks Dave for sorting out the admin for the tournament.

        Thanks Bones for the coaching.  It is a thankless job but I do appreciate the efforts you have put in over the last year.

        Cheers Scoots #16

      • Scott Nichol
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 3, 2007
          Hey guys,

          Did anyone get the email address for the photos of the tournament.?

          Cheers Scoots

          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 3, 2007

            I will definitely be sending Dave from the Knights and the rest of the teams a collective "cheers" from us. I'll ask about the photographer. James, I've also forgotten the name of the photographer who took the photos of the Hyenas ... have you got a contact for him.

            Sorting out opposition for Home on 14th July @ 6pm
            May also have a game vs Westminster Statesmen at the end of the month
            Also have a Home & Away (Sat & Sun 11/12 August) vs RLC Chiefs (associated with British Army Blades.

            Will keep you all informed