RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens

  • Richard Thoms
    Message 1 of 17 , May 15, 2007

      Every dog has it's day... it's not over yet.

      Either way - next to the finals. These have to be the games to watch.

      From:  "Marc Givogue" <mgivogue@...>
      To:  Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject:  RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
      Date:  Tue, 15 May 2007 07:45:39 +0000
      >Ooooooo
      >
      >Three games to none....and a shutout in the process!
      >

      > >From: juliaburns@...
      > >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
      > >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:10:53 +0100
      > >
      > >Sens got lucky :oP
      > >
      > >Miller is still a GOD & Afinogenov is a legend !
      > >
      > >GO SABRES GO!
      > >
      > >Jools

      ><*> Your email settings:
      >     Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      ><*> To change settings online go to:
      >     (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      ><*> To change settings via email:
      >     mailto:Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
      >     mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      >     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      PC Magazine�s 2007 editors� choice for best Web mail�award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.
    • Marc Givogue
      Message 2 of 17 , May 15, 2007
        These are the finals (conference)!

        This is the farthest the Sens have ever gotten so even if they choke - still
        better than ever!

        Next step for them - get to the cup finals!

        >From: "Richard Thoms" <richardthoms1@...>
        >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
        >Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 05:51:45 -0400

        >Every dog has it's day... it's not over yet.
        >
        >Either way - next to the finals. These have to be the games to watch.
        >

        >From:��"Marc Givogue" <mgivogue@...>
        >To:��Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject:��RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
        >Date:��Tue, 15 May 2007 07:45:39 +0000
        > >Ooooooo
        > >
        > >Three games to none....and a shutout in the process!
        > >

        > > >From: juliaburns@...
        > > >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
        > > >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:10:53 +0100
        > > >
        > > >Sens got lucky :oP
        > > >
        > > >Miller is still a GOD & Afinogenov is a legend !
        > > >
        > > >GO SABRES GO!
        > > >
        > > >Jools

        > >simple, and safer than ever and best of all � it�s still free. Try it
        >today!
        > >www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA146
        > >

        > >Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > >���� mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
        > >

        > PC Magazine�s 2007 editors� choice for best Web mail�award-winning
        >Windows Live Hotmail.

        Upgrade to Windows Live Hotmail for free today!
        www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA151
      • Scott Nichol
        Message 3 of 17 , May 15, 2007
          Buffalo will not go down without a fight.   But they are going down.  I think I will get the broom out and practise my sweeping.

          Scoots

        • Marc Givogue
          Message 4 of 17 , May 15, 2007
            You've gotta luv it when they go down ;-)

            >From: Scott Nichol <spiritofsvaha@...>
            >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
            >Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:56:11 -0400 (EDT)
            >
            >Buffalo will not go down without a fight. But they are going down. I
            >think I will get the broom out and practise my sweeping.
            >
            > Scoots

            >The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Yahoo!
            >Mail.

            Fight Allergies With Live Search
            http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=Remedies+For+Spring+Allergies&mkt=en-ca&FORM=SERNEP
          • Marc Givogue
            Message 5 of 17 , May 16, 2007
              Ooooo - Sabres manage to prolong their agony....or is it choke time for the
              Sens!