RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens

  • Marc Givogue
    Message 1 of 17 , May 15, 2007
      Ooooooo

      Three games to none....and a shutout in the process!

      >From: juliaburns@...
      >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
      >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:10:53 +0100
      >
      >Sens got lucky :oP
      >
      >Miller is still a GOD & Afinogenov is a legend !
      >
      >GO SABRES GO!
      >
      >Jools

      simple, and safer than ever and best of all � it�s still free. Try it today!
      www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA146
    • Richard Thoms
      Message 2 of 17 , May 15, 2007

        Every dog has it's day... it's not over yet.

        Either way - next to the finals. These have to be the games to watch.

        From:  "Marc Givogue" <mgivogue@...>
        To:  Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject:  RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
        Date:  Tue, 15 May 2007 07:45:39 +0000
        >Ooooooo
        >
        >Three games to none....and a shutout in the process!
        >

        > >From: juliaburns@...
        > >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
        > >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:10:53 +0100
        > >
        > >Sens got lucky :oP
        > >
        > >Miller is still a GOD & Afinogenov is a legend !
        > >
        > >GO SABRES GO!
        > >
        > >Jools

        ><*> Your email settings:
        >     Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        ><*> To change settings online go to:
        >     (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        ><*> To change settings via email:
        >     mailto:Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
        >     mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        >     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        PC Magazine�s 2007 editors� choice for best Web mail�award-winning Windows Live Hotmail.
      • Marc Givogue
        Message 3 of 17 , May 15, 2007
          These are the finals (conference)!

          This is the farthest the Sens have ever gotten so even if they choke - still
          better than ever!

          Next step for them - get to the cup finals!

          >From: "Richard Thoms" <richardthoms1@...>
          >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
          >Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 05:51:45 -0400

          >Every dog has it's day... it's not over yet.
          >
          >Either way - next to the finals. These have to be the games to watch.
          >

          >From:��"Marc Givogue" <mgivogue@...>
          >To:��Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject:��RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
          >Date:��Tue, 15 May 2007 07:45:39 +0000
          > >Ooooooo
          > >
          > >Three games to none....and a shutout in the process!
          > >

          > > >From: juliaburns@...
          > > >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          > > >Subject: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
          > > >Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:10:53 +0100
          > > >
          > > >Sens got lucky :oP
          > > >
          > > >Miller is still a GOD & Afinogenov is a legend !
          > > >
          > > >GO SABRES GO!
          > > >
          > > >Jools

          > >simple, and safer than ever and best of all � it�s still free. Try it
          >today!
          > >www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA146
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > >���� mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
          > >

          > PC Magazine�s 2007 editors� choice for best Web mail�award-winning
          >Windows Live Hotmail.

          Upgrade to Windows Live Hotmail for free today!
          www.newhotmail.ca?icid=WLHMENCA151
        • Scott Nichol
          Message 4 of 17 , May 15, 2007
            Buffalo will not go down without a fight.   But they are going down.  I think I will get the broom out and practise my sweeping.

            Scoots

          • Marc Givogue
            Message 5 of 17 , May 15, 2007
              You've gotta luv it when they go down ;-)

              >From: Scott Nichol <spiritofsvaha@...>
              >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Sabres v Sens
              >Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 08:56:11 -0400 (EDT)
              >
              >Buffalo will not go down without a fight. But they are going down. I
              >think I will get the broom out and practise my sweeping.
              >
              > Scoots

              >The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Yahoo!
              >Mail.

              Fight Allergies With Live Search
              http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=Remedies+For+Spring+Allergies&mkt=en-ca&FORM=SERNEP
            • Marc Givogue
              Message 6 of 17 , May 16, 2007
                Ooooo - Sabres manage to prolong their agony....or is it choke time for the
                Sens!