Game V Swindon Northstars

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi guys

      I have pencilled in some dates for us to play the Swindon Northstars.

      Firstly, an away game at Swindon on Friday 20th October. Who's up for it. I
      want names and a definite comittment, and don't forget to confirm your place
      in home games you need to turn up to training on a regular basis AND play
      away games.

      Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
      November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
      sort out ice time with the rink, any offers?

      When you do e-mail back could you include phone numbers for my records (BUT
      DON'T SEND PHONE NUMBERS BY ONE LIST, SEND THEM TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL - YOU
      NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE PHONING YOU!!!)

      See you all next Sunday

      Cheers

      Paul (Fixtures)
    • Peter Hawken
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2000
        Paul,

        Put me down for the away game.

        I'll talk to the rink on Tuesday morning. I have some other business there
        anyway, so I'll bring it up. With bookings for ice time the way they are, I
        don't hold out much hope, but if we are able to get anything at all, I'll
        get it booked .

        PS To Paul and others: I have most of the Hyenas registration forms back
        now and they should all have phone numbers. These will be passed around the
        committee in case we need to talk to anyone. If you haven't yet filled in
        one of the forms, please get one from me on Sunday night and fill it in.
        The forms are only to make sure we have contact information and medical
        information, but it's important that we have the information.

        ALSO: If you haven't yet registered and if we haven't had the registration
        documents returned to us by 20th October, YOU CANNOT PLAY. This is a
        commandment from the EIHA and we have no discretion on this one

        New players: we need the EIHA registration form from me or Steve, two
        photographs and £20. Those who are registering for a second time, we need
        £20 from each of you. No £20 - no registration - no game!

        Thanks for listening to my ranting once more.

        > I have pencilled in some dates for us to play the Swindon Northstars.
        >
        > Firstly, an away game at Swindon on Friday 20th October. Who's up for it.
        > want names and a definite comittment, and don't forget to confirm your
        place
        > in home games you need to turn up to training on a regular basis AND play
        > away games.
        >
        > Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
        > November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
        > sort out ice time with the rink, any offers?
        >
        > When you do e-mail back could you include phone numbers for my records
        (BUT
        > DON'T SEND PHONE NUMBERS BY ONE LIST, SEND THEM TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL - YOU
        > NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE PHONING YOU!!!)
        >
        > See you all next Sunday
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Paul (Fixtures)

      • Bennett, Jo
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
          Hi Paul,
          Just to let you know that Dave is in USA on the 20th October on Business.
          He is actually returning on that date but I'm not sure what time. If he's
          back in good time, he would like to play but please don't count on him being
          there. Sorry to be so vague. He would however like to play in the home
          game, whenever that's going to be. I know you're supposed to be at the away
          games to play in the home games but he doesn't have a lot of choice in this
          matter.
          Thanks
          Jo

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
            Guys

            I can do October 20th and November 8th, and most probably November 22nd
            (TBC).

            Grant

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
              Paul,

              Just an observation both 8th and 22nd November are Wednesday and that is
              juniors training.

              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
                Doh!
                It's nice to see that one person is on the ball and Oh look, it's someone
                female!
                Jo
                Just an observation both 8th and 22nd November are Wednesday and that is
                juniors training.

                > Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
                > November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
              • Ian Courtney
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
                  Hi,

                  Im defintely up for both games. However the only problem i might have is
                  getting to and from the matches both home and away(Depinding on the face-off
                  time) so if anyone could help with a lift that would be great.

                  Ian
                  > I have pencilled in some dates for us to play the Swindon Northstars.
                  >
                  > Firstly, an away game at Swindon on Friday 20th October. Who's up for it.
                  > want names and a definite comittment, and don't forget to confirm your
                  place
                  > in home games you need to turn up to training on a regular basis AND play
                  > away games.
                  >
                  > Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
                  > November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
                  > sort out ice time with the rink, any offers?
                  >
                  > When you do e-mail back could you include phone numbers for my records
                  (BUT
                  > DON'T SEND PHONE NUMBERS BY ONE LIST, SEND THEM TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL - YOU
                  > NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE PHONING YOU!!!)
                  >
                  > See you all next Sunday
                  >
                  > Cheers
                  >
                  > Paul (Fixtures)

                • Grant Garner
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
                    Ian

                    I can give you a lift to swindon, no probs !

                    Grant

                    > I have pencilled in some dates for us to play the Swindon Northstars.
                    >
                    > Firstly, an away game at Swindon on Friday 20th October. Who's up for it.
                    > want names and a definite comittment, and don't forget to confirm your
                    place
                    > in home games you need to turn up to training on a regular basis AND play
                    > away games.
                    >
                    > Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
                    > November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
                    > sort out ice time with the rink, any offers?
                    >
                    > When you do e-mail back could you include phone numbers for my records
                    (BUT
                    > DON'T SEND PHONE NUMBERS BY ONE LIST, SEND THEM TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL - YOU
                    > NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE PHONING YOU!!!)
                    >
                    > See you all next Sunday
                    >
                    > Cheers
                    >
                    > Paul (Fixtures)

                  • Andy Hartfield
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
                      I will definately be available for the 20th, I can't confirm for the home game yet though.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
                        Should be able to make the 20th OK.

                        Iain.
                        > I have pencilled in some dates for us to play the Swindon Northstars.
                        >
                        > Firstly, an away game at Swindon on Friday 20th October. Who's up for it.
                        > want names and a definite comittment, and don't forget to confirm your
                        place
                        > in home games you need to turn up to training on a regular basis AND play
                        > away games.
                        >
                        > Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
                        > November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
                        > sort out ice time with the rink, any offers?
                        >
                        > When you do e-mail back could you include phone numbers for my records
                        (BUT
                        > DON'T SEND PHONE NUMBERS BY ONE LIST, SEND THEM TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL - YOU
                        > NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE PHONING YOU!!!)
                        >
                        > See you all next Sunday
                        >
                        > Cheers
                        >
                        > Paul (Fixtures)

                      • Iain
                        Message 11 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
                          01256 355239. And ask for "Iain".

                          Message 12 of 15 , Oct 3, 2000
                            Whats the face off time?

                            > I have pencilled in some dates for us to play the Swindon Northstars.
                            >
                            > Firstly, an away game at Swindon on Friday 20th October. Who's up for it.
                            > want names and a definite comittment, and don't forget to confirm your
                            place
                            > in home games you need to turn up to training on a regular basis AND play
                            > away games.
                            >
                            > Secondly, the return match. Suggested dates are Sunday the 8th or the 22nd
                            > November. Again I need to know who can play - but I also need someone to
                            > sort out ice time with the rink, any offers?
                            >
                            > When you do e-mail back could you include phone numbers for my records
                            (BUT
                            > DON'T SEND PHONE NUMBERS BY ONE LIST, SEND THEM TO MY DIRECT E-MAIL - YOU
                            > NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT BE PHONING YOU!!!)
                            >
                            > See you all next Sunday
                            >
                            > Cheers
                            >
                            > Paul (Fixtures)

                          • Bennett, Jo
                            Message 13 of 15 , Oct 4, 2000
                              Silly, silly boy!

                              Message 14 of 15 , Oct 4, 2000
                                Thanks Grant!
                                > I can give you a lift to swindon, no probs !
                                >
                                > Grant

                              • Paul Nicholls
                                Message 15 of 15 , Oct 20, 2002
                                  Hi

                                  Before I confirm with the Northstars, who is up for a match on 1st of
                                  november, on the ice at 11pm followed by face off at 11.10pm

                                  Cheers

                                  Paul Nicholls #68
                                  Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team