Re: [Hyenas] Registration and insurance

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2000
      Yes, you can Grant.  For those of you who can't register on Sunday, let either Steve or me have the regitration money and papaerwork as soo as you can.  We'll get it sent off with the next batch.
      I think that we shall be getting one batch off after ths weekend, one a week later and monthly from then on.  The EIHA secretary has asked that we send the registrations to him in batches, so we are keen to avoid sending him forms one at a time.  Please get your regsitrations in to us as soon as you can to avoid delays with the process.
      I am told that players are not insured to play until the team roster is updated and we have the player card in our possession.