Re: [Hyenas] Sat Game team list

  • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
      Good Luck Guys - Have Fun!

      Jools

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007

        Unfortunately I have been unable to find a replacement opposition for this weekend, however as James has said we have enough to play a game with our own players so we will be playing, but as a scrimmage with proper lines.

        So, if you have put your name down to play then we're still playing.
        If you didn't put your name down because you thought you wouldn't be picked ... tell James now! as there should be more spaces ...
        If you can NOT make it then tell James as soon as possible as we may ask a few guests to round off the numbers (pending insurance and general agreement).

      • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007

          I am still a no as I have a Ladies game on the Sunday.

          Thanks anyway

          Jools

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
            Message