Proposed game Vs RN Destroyers (Sat)

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10 1:55 PM
      List I have so far ....

      Ben Allum
      Dave Murray
      Jamie Binch
      Kay Carrington
      Pete Freitag
      Nick Beale
      Mark Freitag
      Dave Simms
      Iain Single
      James Bone
      Mike Rose
      Dave Key
      Rich Thoms
      Don McGovern
      Marc Givogue

      Anyone else who wishes for their name to be added to the list please let me know as soon as possible !!

      Cut off for the list will be thursday night, list will be posted Friday

      Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger, the future of MSN Messenger! Windows Live Messenger, the future of MSN Messenger!
    • Andy Hartfield
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10 2:37 PM
        I replied on sunday. Did it not come through? Either way I'm available.
        andy

        Anyone else who wishes for their name to be added to the list please let me know as soon as possible !!

        Cut off for the list will be thursday night, list will be posted Friday
      • Richard Dedman
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11 1:40 AM
          also available

          Andy Hartfield <andy.hartfield@...> wrote:
          I replied on sunday. Did it not come through? Either way I'm available.
          andy

          Anyone else who wishes for their name to be added to the list please let me know as soon as possible !!

          Cut off for the list will be thursday night, list will be posted Friday

        • lofty
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11 2:09 AM
            availabe to play if selected or to perform any duties :)
            sorry about attendance sunday
            matt #33

            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...> wrote:

            > also available
            >
            > Andy Hartfield <andy.hartfield@...> wrote: I replied on
            sunday. Did it not come through? Either way I'm available.
            > andy

            sign up for your freeaccount today.

          • Iestyn Stephens
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11 5:28 AM
              I am available, if you need a headless chicken on the team...

              Iestyn

              To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              From: James22ice@...
              Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:55:48 +0100

              List I have so far ....

              Ben Allum
              Dave Murray
              Jamie Binch
              Kay Carrington
              Pete Freitag
              Nick Beale
              Mark Freitag
              Dave Simms
              Iain Single
              James Bone
              Mike Rose
              Dave Key
              Rich Thoms
              Don McGovern
              Marc Givogue

              Anyone else who wishes for their name to be added to the list please let me know as soon as possible !!

              Cut off for the list will be thursday night, list will be posted Friday

              Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger, the future of MSN Messenger! Windows Live Messenger, the future of MSN Messenger!

              Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail. Windows Live Mail.