New off-ice training pucks - Flypucks

  • Nick Beale
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      I've bought some new off-ice training puck which are the best I've
      found to use. They do not roll but glide across any smoth surface
      inside or out. I bought a few spare incase anyone else would be
      interested and selling some Ebay.

      There are 3 types
      4oz (red) Lighter than normal to develop hand speed
      6oz (Blue) Standard puck weight for game feel
      8oz (Black) Heavier than usual to develop strength

      You can see them by typing flypuck onto ebay.co.uk Or follow this
      link:
      http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%
      2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=flypuck&category0=

      Have a look what you think and let me know if anyone wants some of
      course only £9.99 and no postage.

      Thanks

      Nick

      Oh and is there any training on Sunday with the bank holidays and
      all, wasn't there last week as was in Dublin drinks too much of the
      Black stuff
    • Marc Givogue
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007
        Is there training tonight?

        This Easter, Hop Over To Live Maps For Some Cultural Enlightenment.
        http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!101
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007

          I phoned the rink earlier and as far as I am aware YES,

          "Marc Givogue" <mgivogue@...>
          Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          08/04/2007 10:01

          Please respond to
          Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          cc
          Subject
          [Hyenas] Training tonight

          Is there training tonight?

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
             mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007

            We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ... eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?

          • Andy Hartfield
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007
              I will be able to play or DJ, depending on where I am on 'the list'

              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007
                Avaliable
                ben# 7

                Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

                We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ... eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?

                8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

              • Richard Thoms
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007

                  I'm available to train or play.

                  Rich. #12

                  From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
                  To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 13:23:36 +0100

                  We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ... eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?

                  MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.� Enter to win today.
                • Dave Murray
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007
                    Hi Dave

                    Able to play if selected.

                    Dave M

                    Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

                    We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ... eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?

                  • Jamie Binch
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007

                      Yes, I’m available

                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007
                        Available to play if selected or clock duties

                        Kay

                      • pfreitag@ukonline.co.uk
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 8, 2007
                          OK for this one

                          Peter
                          Quoting Dave Key <dave_key@...>:

                          > We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match
                          > against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time
                          > I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ...
                          > eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?
                          >
                          > Cheers
                          > Dave
                          >

                          > Unless stated otherwise above:
                          > 741598.

                        • Nick Beale
                          Message 12 of 19 , Apr 9, 2007
                            Avaliable

                            Nick

                            Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
                          • Don McGovern
                            Message 13 of 19 , Apr 9, 2007
                              available if selected, if not can do game sheet etc.

                              don #69
                              > We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match
                              > against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time
                              > I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ...
                              > eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?
                              > Cheers
                              > Dave
                              > Unless stated otherwise above:
                              > 741598.
                            • Freitag, Mark
                              Message 14 of 19 , Apr 10, 2007
                                Available for Saturday

                                We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ... eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?

                                the system manager.

                                www.mimesweeper.com

                                This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
                                for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure
                                under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received
                                this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it
                                from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any
                                part of this e-mail or its attachments

                                Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free
                                The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising
                                from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet
                                communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any
                                viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays Group
                                for operational or business reasons

                                Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
                                that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal
                                to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group
                                Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167)
                                Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP, United Kingdom

                                Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
                                Message 15 of 19 , Apr 10, 2007
                                  Message
                                  Not sure if I am going to be around so will say I am NOT available for selection, but will come and support if I am around.

                                  Regards

                                  We have Ice (at Basingstoke) on Saturday 14th April at 11:15pm for a Match against the RN Destroyers. 3rd try at getting this sorted .., this time I'm waiting on confirmation from the Navy ;-) Should know by Tuesday ... eitherway we have the Ice so who is available ?

                                • Dave Sims
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 10, 2007
                                    i'm available if selected.

                                    Dave # 10

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Apr 10, 2007

                                      Available.

                                      Graham #73

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Apr 12, 2007

                                          Andy,

                                          Unfortunately the Navy have had to cancel ... so I've been ringing around for alternative opposition. Hopefully I'll know for sure by tomorrow morning whether that paid off. Even if we can't get opposition we can still run it as a scrimmage if people are up for it (don't answer that until I know about opposition)

                                          So ... final confirmation tomorrow

                                          Andy Hartfield <andy.hartfield@...>
                                          Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                                          12/04/2007 09:21

                                          Please respond to
                                          Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                                          <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                                          cc
                                          Subject
                                          RE: [Hyenas] Match Saturday 14th April - 11:15pm