Re: Game THIS SUNDAY AFTER TRAINING AGAINST THE RAF 25th March

  • lofty
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 24 5:25 AM
      iam available for the 25th and 31st
      matt #33

      --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Freitag" <pfreitag@...> wrote:

      > I am good for the game this Sunday but not available on the 31st.
      >
      > Peter
      RAF 25th March

      > Darrell,
      >
      > Should be the same number but .... I'd better get it out of the
      back of the car ... either way it's 07879 467487 !

      > Also ... Would people be OK for another go at a game vs the RN on
      Saturday 31st ?? If anyone can get through to the rink to try and
      ask about Ice time ... please do as I can't get a reply at the moment
      and get them to call me on the number above.

      > Cheers
      > Dave
      >

      > "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
      > Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      > 23/03/2007 20:41 Please respond to
      > Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      >

      > To <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      > cc
      > Subject [Hyenas] Game THIS SUNDAY AFTER TRAINING
      AGAINST THE RAF 25th March

      > Hi all, I have just had a call from the RAF and the Army have
      pulled out of a game on Sunday with them at 10.30.

      > I have spoken to James and we have agreed to take the game on.
      Refs have been organised and it will be running after our normal
      training session.

      > Dave Key, have you got a new mobile number as I can't get through
      on the one I have.

      > Anyone who wishes to play please put their name down with Dave
      Key/James. As this is a windfall game it is likely that some of the
      weaker skaters will take priority and normal points will not be used
      or lost or won by playing or not playing. It may be that we can help
      out with some of the game duties but points will not be given for
      this.

      > Cheers and see you Sunday
      >
      > Darrell

      ----------

      > Unless stated otherwise above:
      number 741598.
      > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
      Hampshire PO6 3AU

      22/03/2007 07:44

    • Richard Thoms
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 24 7:55 AM

        I'm good for the 31st to support or play. Can't do the game tomorrow night (25th) however I will be at training.

        Cheers,

        Rich #12

        From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
        To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Game THIS SUNDAY AFTER TRAINING AGAINST THE RAF 25th March
        Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:46:32 +0000

        "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@ johnsondiversey. com>
[...]

        5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free quotes - *Terms
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 24 7:58 AM
          Dave,

          Mark is available for both Sunday and next Saturday 31st.

[...]

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Ben Allum
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 24 10:33 AM
            Avaliable for the games
            ben #7

[...]

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • Dave Murray

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 25 6:52 AM
                available as always

                Dave Murray <d.e.murray@...> wrote: