Game THIS SUNDAY AFTER TRAINING AGAINST THE RAF 25th March

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007
      Message
      Hi all, I have just had a call from the RAF and the Army have pulled out of a game on Sunday with them at 10.30.

      I have spoken to James and we have agreed to take the game on.  Refs have been organised and it will be running after our normal training session.

      Dave Key, have you got a new mobile number as I can't get through on the one I have.

      Anyone who wishes to play please put their name down with Dave Key/James.  As this is a windfall game it is likely that some of the weaker skaters will take priority and normal points will not be used or lost or won by playing or not playing.  It may be that we can help out with some of the game duties but points will not be given for this.

      Cheers and see you Sunday

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007

        Darrell,

        Should be the same number but .... I'd better get it out of the back of the car ... either way it's 07879 467487 !

        Also ... Would people be OK for another go at a game vs the RN on Saturday 31st ??  If anyone can get through to the rink to try and ask about Ice time ... please do as I can't get a reply at the moment and get them to call me on the number above.

        "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        23/03/2007 20:41

        Please respond to
        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        cc
        Subject
        [Hyenas] Game THIS SUNDAY AFTER TRAINING AGAINST THE RAF 25th March

        Hi all, I have just had a call from the RAF and the Army have pulled out of a game on Sunday with them at 10.30.

        I have spoken to James and we have agreed to take the game on.  Refs have been organised and it will be running after our normal training session.

        Dave Key, have you got a new mobile number as I can't get through on the one I have.

        Anyone who wishes to play please put their name down with Dave Key/James.  As this is a windfall game it is likely that some of the weaker skaters will take priority and normal points will not be used or lost or won by playing or not playing.  It may be that we can help out with some of the game duties but points will not be given for this.

        Cheers and see you Sunday

      • SPCB-RSM-Lole DS WO1
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007

          Available as well

          Darren Lole

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007
            Message

            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007
              Message
              I'm not available for a game on the 31st Dave.

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007

                I’ll be good for that one if selected

                Jamie

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 23, 2007
                  i'm available for this sunday to play.

                  dave #10

                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007
                    I am good for the game this Sunday but not available on the 31st.

[...]

                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                  • Marc Givogue
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007
                      OK.

                      Bad news, good news, good news

                      Will probably be late for training this week - I've got a 5pm game in
                      gosport
                      Will be available for game if selected on the 25th - may be late
                      Available 31st

                      >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
                      >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: [Hyenas] Game THIS SUNDAY AFTER TRAINING AGAINST THE RAF 25th
                      >March
                      >Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:41:38 -0000
                      >
                      >Hi all, I have just had a call from the RAF and the Army have pulled out
                      >of a game on Sunday with them at 10.30.
                      >
                      >I have spoken to James and we have agreed to take the game on. Refs
                      >have been organised and it will be running after our normal training
                      >session.
                      >
                      >Dave Key, have you got a new mobile number as I can't get through on the
                      >one I have.
                      >
                      >Anyone who wishes to play please put their name down with Dave
                      >Key/James. As this is a windfall game it is likely that some of the
                      >weaker skaters will take priority and normal points will not be used or
                      >lost or won by playing or not playing. It may be that we can help out
                      >with some of the game duties but points will not be given for this.
                      >
                      >Cheers and see you Sunday
                      >
                      >Darrell

                      http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!399
                    • Jamie Binch
                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007

                        You do know where Gosport is don’t you. 5pm face off and you still will be late for a 10:30 face off in Basingstoke . Jeees, Canadians eh…J

                        href="mailto:Darrell.Findlay%40johnsondiversey.com">Darrell.Findlay@ johnsondiversey. com>

                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007
                          5pm face-off, finish before 8 in Bassingstoke no later than 9:30 (probably
                          9). UK drivers must be rubbish - can't do 60 miles in under an hour - count
                          40 minutes for us Canadians eh!

                          >From: "Jamie Binch" <jamie@...>
                          >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                          >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Game THIS SUNDAY AFTER TRAINING AGAINST THE RAF 25th
                          >March
                          >Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:13:24 -0000
                          >
                          >You do know where Gosport is don't you. 5pm face off and you still will be
                          >late for a 10:30 face off in Basingstoke. Jeees, Canadians eh.:-)
                          >

                          > _____

                          Check Out Our List Of Trendy Restaurants. You'll Eat It Up!
                          http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!378
                        • lofty
                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007
                            iam available for the 25th and 31st
                            matt #33

                            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Freitag" <pfreitag@...> wrote:

                            > I am good for the game this Sunday but not available on the 31st.
                            >
                            > Peter

                            22/03/2007 07:44

                          • Richard Thoms
                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007

                              I'm good for the 31st to support or play. Can't do the game tomorrow night (25th) however I will be at training.

                              Cheers,

                              Rich #12

                              From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
                              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:46:32 +0000

[...]

                              5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free quotes - *Terms
                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007
                                Dave,

                                Mark is available for both Sunday and next Saturday 31st.

                                Message 15 of 17 , Mar 24, 2007
                                  Avaliable for the games
                                  ben #7

[...]

                                  Don't pick lemons.
                                  See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

                                • Dave Murray

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Mar 25, 2007
                                      available as always

                                      Dave Murray <d.e.murray@...> wrote: