NHL LA Kings V Anaheim Ducks in LONDON

  • Nick Beale
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hi all,
      Just wondering if you knew about the NHL coming to
      London. Yes the LA Kings V Anaheim Ducks is being held
      at the O2 area in the Millenium Dome on Sat 29 + Sun
      30 Sept 07. Tickets only released 1/3/07, but seem to
      be selling fast, does not seem to be any £45 tickets
      left. See
      http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/booking/event?id=6
      for booking.

      Nick

    • Ben Allum
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 3, 2007
        cheers for the info but already got my 6 tickets thanks anyway !!
        Ben # 7

        Nick Beale <nick_bee_1@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        Just wondering if you knew about the NHL coming to
        London. Yes the LA Kings V Anaheim Ducks is being held
        at the O2 area in the Millenium Dome on Sat 29 + Sun
        30 Sept 07. Tickets only released 1/3/07, but seem to
        be selling fast, does not seem to be any £45 tickets
        left. See
        http://www.theo2. co.uk/web/ guest/booking/ event?id= 6
        for booking.

        Nick

        http://uk.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=44106/ *http://mail. yahoo.net/ uk

      • Richard Dedman
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 3, 2007
          six tickets just for u ben??
          nice lol

          Nick Beale <nick_bee_1@yahoo. com> wrote:
          Hi all,
          Just wondering if you knew about the NHL coming to
          London. Yes the LA Kings V Anaheim Ducks is being held
          at the O2 area in the Millenium Dome on Sat 29 + Sun
          30 Sept 07. Tickets only released 1/3/07, but seem to
          be selling fast, does not seem to be any £45 tickets
          left. See
          http://www.theo2. co.uk/web/ guest/booking/ event?id= 6
          for booking.

          Nick

          http://uk.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=44106/ *http://mail. yahoo.net/ uk

          All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

        • Jamie Binch
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 3, 2007

            Never mind about the NHL, Let’s talk about the resurgent Basingstoke Hyena’s!!

            Just wanted to say how impressed I was with our performance last night. I know it wasn’t the strongest of opposition but you can only beat what is in front of you at the time. It is looking like we are really starting to settle as a squad now and (most) of the passing and movement was some of the best I have seen since being here. Well done to all the new guys who are also settling well. Obviously it seems like James’s coaching is subliminally working! Lets move onwards from here and get that winning run going again.

            Thanks to everyone who offered their support and helped out, mucho appreciation

            Well done all and see you Sunday

            Jamie

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 13, 2007
              All,

              Due to very poor turnout last Friday, I need a confirmed list of people who
              intend to be there on Friday for 1 hour scrimmage starting at 23:45. If you
              commit you must pay even if you don't show!

              Cheers,
              Marc

              Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
              Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
            • Ben Allum
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 14, 2007
                how much ???

                Marc Givogue <mgivogue@...> wrote:
                All,

                Due to very poor turnout last Friday, I need a confirmed list of people who
                intend to be there on Friday for 1 hour scrimmage starting at 23:45. If you
                commit you must pay even if you don't show!

                Cheers,
                Marc

                Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
                Spaces. http://spaces. live.com/ ?mkt=en-ca

                It's here! Your new message!

              • Marc Givogue
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 14, 2007
                  �8

                  >From: Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
                  >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Friday night scrimmage with Cougars
                  >Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:06:44 -0700 (PDT)
                  >
                  >how much ???
                  >
                  >Marc Givogue <mgivogue@...> wrote: All,
                  >
                  >Due to very poor turnout last Friday, I need a confirmed list of people who
                  >intend to be there on Friday for 1 hour scrimmage starting at 23:45. If you
                  >commit you must pay even if you don't show!
                  >
                  >Cheers,
                  >Marc

                  >Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
                  >Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
                  >

                  >---------------------------------
                  >It's here! Your new message!
                  >Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

                  RealLiveMoms: Share your experience with Real Live Moms just like you
                  http://www.reallivemoms.ca/
                • Freitag, Mark
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 14, 2007
                    I can't make Friday as I'm in Manchester for the weekend. I should be back for training on Sunday but should traffic/severe hangovers/acts of God prevent me from getting back - apologies in advance!!

                    >Due to very poor turnout last Friday, I need a confirmed list of people who
                    >intend to be there on Friday for 1 hour scrimmage starting at 23:45. If you
                    >commit you must pay even if you don't show!
                    >
                    >Cheers,
                    >Marc

                    >Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
                    >Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
                    >

                    >---------------------------------
                    >It's here! Your new message!
                    >Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

                    the system manager.

                    www.mimesweeper.com

                    This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
                    for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure
                    under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received
                    this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it
                    from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any
                    part of this e-mail or its attachments..

                    Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
                    The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising
                    from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet
                    communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any
                    viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays
                    Group for operational or business reasons..

                    Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
                    that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal
                    to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group.

                    Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167).
                    Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.

                    Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
                  • Marc Givogue
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 14, 2007
                      Hi all,

                      More info.

                      Session is �8
                      It is non-contact
                      non registered players are welcome

                      Marc

                      >From: "Freitag, Mark" <mark.freitag@...>
                      >To: Hyenas <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Friday night scrimmage with Cougars
                      >Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:28:19 -0000
                      >

                      >I can't make Friday as I'm in Manchester for the weekend. I should be back
                      >for training on Sunday but should traffic/severe hangovers/acts of God
                      >prevent me from getting back - apologies in advance!!

                      Take A Break From The Cold And Have Some Fun Indoors
                      http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!142
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 15, 2007
                        Guys,

                        please be aware of the following:

                        If non registered players take part in scrimmage all insurance is void.

                        If you take part (with non registered players present) you do so at your own
                        risk.

                        These events can therefore not be recognised by or have any involvement of
                        the Basingstoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Club and everyone taking part will go as
                        an individual and not as a member of the Hyenas.

                        The above of course would change if only EIHA registered players are allowed
                        to get on the ice.

                        This is my current understanding of the rules but I will seek more
                        clarification from EIHA.

                        >>I can't make Friday as I'm in Manchester for the weekend. I should be back
                        >>for training on Sunday but should traffic/severe hangovers/acts of God
                        >>prevent me from getting back - apologies in advance!!

                      • jctwolfman
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 15, 2007
                          i wont be able to make this friday but am interested for the future.
                          hopefully attendance will improve & it keeps running.i'll let you know
                          for next week.Taylor 34
                        • Mike Rose
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 15, 2007
                            Marc,

                            How many net minders turned up for the last session?

                            I'm thinking I need the practice!!

                            Mike

                            >I can't make Friday as I'm in Manchester for the weekend. I should be back
                            >for training on Sunday but should traffic/severe hangovers/acts of God
                            >prevent me from getting back - apologies in advance!!

                          • Marc Givogue
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 15, 2007
                              none - only 4 players as well

                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 16, 2007
                                Jonboy u hitting da town to night (eastley)
                                Cant make 2nite mark soz i am going out in da town !!!

                                Ben

                                have fun

                                http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                                <*> Your email settings:
                                Individual Email | Traditional

                                <*> To change settings online go to:
                                (Yahoo! ID required)

                                <*> To change settings via email:
                                mailto:Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

                              • Scott Nichol
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 16, 2007
                                  Marc,

                                  How do we know if the sessions will be on or not?

                                  I am looking at playing but I have a 40 min drive to get to Basingstoke and I don't want to get there and there's no game.

                                  Cheers Scott

                                • Marc Givogue
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 16, 2007
                                    The session is on!

                                    Anyone want to come - come! But be aware that if not pre-paid the first 20
                                    players (or so) have priority.

                                    Marc