Re: [Hyenas] Medway Fri 2nd

  • Ben Allum
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2007
      I DONT WANT U TO , JUST DONT WANT U BREAKING UR NECK EITHER MATE !!

      ricky.de@... wrote:
      nice of u to worry ben
      its not broken just loose and has been for a while im guessing, all will be well dont worry
      i aint missing out on any game if i can help it

      From: Darrell.Findlay@ johnsondiversey. com
      Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:06:49 +0000

      Hi all, I have had a call from someone at Powerplay asking for us to send in game sheets and a game report this Friday, so we better make ourselves look good on Friday.  Eat sensibly, no sex before the game etc etc.  Pete I'll e-mail the details separately so you can fax it on Saturday.

      Game fees £5, no pay no play.

      From: James Bone <James22ice@hotmail. co.uk>
      To: "hyenas@yahoogroups .com" <hyenas@yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [Hyenas] Medway Fri 2nd
      Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:37:11 +0000

      Here is the list for friday

      James Bone
      Rik Dedman NM
      Mike Rose NM
      Jamie Binch    C
      Dave Key
      Iain Single
      Graham Woolford
      Deane Robinson
      Ben Allum
      Peter Freitag
      Marc Givogue
      Matt Lofthouse
      Scott Nichol
      Jon Taylor
      Will Pearce
      Darrell Findlay
      Mark Freitag

      Nick Beale
      Dave Murray
      Andy Hartfield
      Don McGovern
      Kay Carrington
      Darren Lole
      Dave Simms

      Look forward to seeing you all friday, Face off is 11:30 so players please be at the rink for 10:30 helpers for 11:00

      Any queries please email me or call

      Don’t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft® Office Live

      always stay connected to friends.