Tonight

  • Iain Friar
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 26, 2000
      Anyone need a lift from Basingstoke tonight? I've got room in my car.

      How about meeting up at Basingstoke rink or something?

      What time should we be at Guildford for?
    • Iain
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2001
        Last chance - anyone need a lift tonight?

        Let me know - 355239.

        Iain.

        + + + Iain says: Get down to the Hyena's Den for Ice Hockey humour now:
        www.hyenas.co.uk + + +
      • Patel, Neel A
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2001
          Hi guys, some of you may have met Adrian Weeks last night. He is looking to pick up some second hand kit if anyone has any, or if anyone has suggestions on where to get it.

          When he gets his stuff together he'll be coming down to train.

          Neel.

          21st century air travel http://www.britishairways.com
        • kyle@kjalexander.freeserve.co.uk
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 5, 2001
            9.30 start tonight is it ?

            Kyle.
          • Peter Hawken
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2001
              Yep!
              On Thu, 05 Apr 2001 12:08:50 -0000, wrote:
              >9.30 start tonight is it ?
              >
              >Kyle.
              >

              >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------
              >~-~>
              >Make good on the promise you made at graduation to keep
              >in touch. Classmates.com has over 14 million registered
              >high school alumni--chances are you'll find your friends!
              >http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/j_rVlB/TM

              -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 04/05/2001
            • canuck39uk
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 5, 2002
                Sorry, but can't make such short notice.

                See you on Sunday.

                Lee #21
              • Sarah
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 15, 2012
                  Hello everyone

                  A quick reminder that tonight is our Xmas night out., in case anyone has forgotten.

                  Meeting at Lloyds Bar (festival Place) from 7.30.

                  No trainers or running shoes.

                  My phone number is 0777 3751642 should you need me.

                  Looking forward to seeing most of you there.

                  SJ x