Re: [Hyenas] Next Game - Medway Madness Probably Sat 3rd March

  • neil moss
    Message 1 of 74 , Feb 11, 2007
      Hi All,

      I finish my job in two weeks , im ultra hectic at mo
      tying up all the loose ends - hence the reason i wont
      be training tonight hope to make next week.

      Cheers All

      --- kay carrington <kayscarrington@...> wrote:

      > I am available if selected
      >
      > Kay
      >
      > Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:
      >
      > As I've mentioned to several of you, I had planned
      > to replace the cancelled Chelmsford game with a
      > straight swap for Medway, unfortunately they can't
      > get down until the following weekend.
      >
      > So ..I'm about to try to sort the ice time but as it
      > stands the Home game vs Medway will now be on
      > Saturday 3 March.
      >
      > ( Which means at the moment there is NO game
      > scheduled for 24 feb) . Hopefully that's clear ? Any
      > questions (or suggestions for games) feel free to
      > ask.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Dave
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Unless stated otherwise above:
      > IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England
      > and Wales with number 741598.
      > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour,
      > Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get
      > a free analysis of your email personality. Take the
      > quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.

    • John Preston
      Message 74 of 74 , Dec 14, 2009
        Can I put in a request for #80 if available?  I've got cash on standby for home and away shirts so please let me know and I'll pay up.

        I would also like one of the jackets if they would be included in the same order?

        Thanks,

        John

        2009/12/14 Andy Murray <andymurray85@...>

        Boys and Girls (and Loftenhausens)

        Would it be possible for us to get something moving soon (after Christmas) on new shirts for those new guys who need shirts and for those selfish idiots who wish to change numbers?

        Danke,