Player Change !!!

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Matt Lofthouse has had to pull out of playing on friday due to a knee injury sustained training on sunday. He has said he will be coming to help out during the game.

      Rich Thoms will be taking his place and playing friday

      Any queries please call me on 07823884522

      Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows LiveT Spaces friends list. Check it out!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007

        I have just picked up the following pairs of shirts and will bring them along on Friday (and Sunday if needed).

        #32 Beale,
        #89 M.Freitag,
        #33 Lofthouse,
        #16 Nichol,
        #74 Single,
        #12 Thoms,

        I still need to get a couple back, as well as the socks but that shouldn't be long.
        For those that are ready I'd appreciate the money (unless of course you've already paid) !!

        Also, if you have been using the spare shirts if you could bring it/them back at the same time it'd be much appreciated.