CORRECTION AWAY Game vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes SATURDAY 13 January FO 23:15

    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 4 7:38 AM

      Jules/Rich /everyone ... I only promised to give more warning ... not more accuracy!!!!!!

      SATURDAY 13th January 2007
      Milton Keynes Hurricanes
      Face-Off 23:15 at Milton Keynes

      My apologies
      Dave
    • neil moss
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 26 9:29 AM
        No can do for the Milton Keynes game,

        See ya all on Sunday

        Cheers

        Neil

        Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

        Next Game:

        Return match vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes at Basingstoke on Friday 2nd February 23:30 Face-Off
        Please tell James &/or Me  (preferably by email) whether you are available.
        James will be sorting lines this Sunday so we can practice using them ...  so please try and say if you are available, or not, before then.

        Future games:
        Unfortunately Chelmsford have got a clash and can't make the 24th Feb so I am rescheduling that game for April and will try to bring in another team for 24 Feb (possibly Medway madness).

        always stay connected to friends.