AWAY Game vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes Friday 13 January

    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 4, 2007

      Guys ... my apologies for the late notice on this one ... but we have been challenged to an AWAY game vs the Milton Keynes Hurricanes on FRIDAY 13 JANUARY - Face Off 23:15  (That's NEXT Friday)

      Please can anyone who is available (or not) send a return email ASAP Thanks!

      Also in the pipeline ...

      Home game vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes probably Friday 2 February 23:30 but need to confirm Ice
      Home game vs Chelmsford Chargers probably Saturday 24 February 23:30 but need to confirm Ice

      New year resolution ... more notice on the games!! Sorry.
    • neil moss
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 26, 2007
        No can do for the Milton Keynes game,

        See ya all on Sunday

        Cheers

        Neil

        Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

        Next Game:

        Return match vs Milton Keynes Hurricanes at Basingstoke on Friday 2nd February 23:30 Face-Off
        Please tell James &/or Me  (preferably by email) whether you are available.
        James will be sorting lines this Sunday so we can practice using them ...  so please try and say if you are available, or not, before then.

        Future games:
        Unfortunately Chelmsford have got a clash and can't make the 24th Feb so I am rescheduling that game for April and will try to bring in another team for 24 Feb (possibly Medway madness).

        always stay connected to friends.