Re: [Hyenas] Game against Swindon Friday 10th November

  • Richard Thoms
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006

      Hi Dave / Lads (and ladies),

      I will be there tonight and am available to timekeep etc next week if required. Game on the 8th I will have to let you know.

      Thanks

      Richard (new guy :o)

      From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Game against Swindon Friday 10th November
      Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:12:14 +0000

      My apologies to everyone for the lack of information ... both James and I have been trying to get confirmation from Planet Ice as to whether we have Ice time this Friday or next Friday ... and I have literally only just got a reply!
      Because this Friday is obviously not going to be possible to expect Swindon to get here and for the EIHA to approve the match & get officials assigned ... the MATCH has been postponed until next Friday.

      BUT

      1. There IS still Ice time tomorrow night at 11:30 pm. Since we have a fair few of us available, we will have a SCRIMMAGE instead. Everyone in the Hyenas who wants to play is more than welcome. PLEASE tell me if you DO or if you DO NOT want to play ASAP. It'll be pay to play but it should be less than match fees.

      2. The HOME game vs Nationwide Knights is ON for Friday 17th November Face Off 11:30. Please can you tell me if you are (or are not) available.

      3. The AWAY game vs Nationwide Knights is ON for Friday 8th December in Swindon Face Off 11:30. Again who is available?

      Again. VERY sorry for the late notice and confusion. Hope to see you all there tomorrow night

    • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006

        As I am so tired today anyway and the match is cancelled I will decline the
        scrimmage tonight - Thanks

        I am available next Friday as I will have had the day off!

        I am not available for the away leg @ Swindon as its my birthday weekend.

        Cheers & have fun tonight

        Jools

        Quoting Dave Key <dave_key@...>:

        > My apologies to everyone for the lack of information ... both James and I
        > have been trying to get confirmation from Planet Ice as to whether we have
        > Ice time this Friday or next Friday ... and I have literally only just got
        > a reply!
        > Because this Friday is obviously not going to be possible to expect
        > Swindon to get here and for the EIHA to approve the match & get officials
        > assigned ... the MATCH has been postponed until next Friday.
        >
        > BUT
        >
        > 1. There IS still Ice time tomorrow night at 11:30 pm. Since we have a
        > fair few of us available, we will have a SCRIMMAGE instead. Everyone in
        > the Hyenas who wants to play is more than welcome. PLEASE tell me if you
        > DO or if you DO NOT want to play ASAP. It'll be pay to play but it should
        > be less than match fees.
        >
        > 2. The HOME game vs Nationwide Knights is ON for Friday 17th November Face
        > Off 11:30. Please can you tell me if you are (or are not) available.
        >
        > 3. The AWAY game vs Nationwide Knights is ON for Friday 8th December in
        > Swindon Face Off 11:30. Again who is available?
        >
        > Again. VERY sorry for the late notice and confusion. Hope to see you all
        > there tomorrow night
        >
        > Cheers
        > Dave
      • Dave Murray

          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006
            I'm down with the wrecking crew!!
            Tonight's scrimmage is good for me.
            So is next week's game and the away game in Swindon.

            Cheers Dave for sorting these out.

            Scott
          • Ben Allum

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006
                Have made other arrangements for tonight so unable to scrimmage.

                OK for next Friday.

                Still not sure about 8th December.

[...]

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006

                  Tonight Friday 10th Scrimmage. If we have enough we'll try and to actually practising as lines (well I can but live in hope)

                  Next Friday 17th Home Game vs Nationwide Knights at Basingstoke. Face-Off 23:30

                  Friday 8 December Away Game vs Nationwide Knights at Swindon Face-Off 23:30

                  Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
                  Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  10/11/2006 10:17

                  Please respond to
                  Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                  Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  cc
                  Subject
                  Re: [Hyenas] Re: Game against Swindon Friday 10th November

                  wrote:

                  I'm down with the wrecking crew!!
                  Tonight's scrimmage is good for me.
                  So is next week's game and the away game in Swindon.

                  Cheers Dave for sorting these out.

                  Scott

                • James Bone
                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006
                    I'm available for tonight, We need to ensure we have enough numbers though !!

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    From: pfreitag@...
                    Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:28:59 +0000

                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006

                      Yes to all three I do believe..

                      See you all tonite if it’s on

                      Jamie

                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006

                        With so many new members of the squad I'm putting together a new Shirt order.

                        So far I have the following ...

                          Nick Beale       #32  BEALE
                          Mark Freitag     #89  M. FREITAG
                          Matt Lofthouse    ?   LOFTHOUSE
                          Scott Nichol     #16  NICHOL
                          Iestyn Stephens   ?   STEPHENS
                          Rich Thoms       #12  THOMS
                          Stew Wright       ?   WRIGHT

                          Mike Rose         #8  ROSE       Goalie cut

                        Could everyobe plase check (or provide me with) a number and if I've missed anyone please shout.
                        Also SIZES ... most of the ones we have are XL but come and check to see if you need something different.

                        Also I'll need to get more Socks ... does anyone else need any.

                        However, before I do order any of these you must be prepared to pay. Last time the shirts were £35 each and socks £10. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the prices the same so it should be about £80 for the full set. If this is likely to be a problem come and talk to me.

                        Please send me an email to confirm number and name.

                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006
                          Message
                          I'm good for both the scrimmage and game next week Dave.  Should also be good for the 8th.

                          Regards

                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 10, 2006
                            Hi all,

                            Sorry, but have been sick for the last few hours and won't be able to make
                            tonight. Also.... the wife is off to France Sunday for a funeral and I have
                            to stay home with the kids. If chosen, I am still available for next week.

                            Sorry,
                            give'n go

                            >From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
                            >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            >Subject: [Hyenas] Tonight (10th) Scrimmage + Next Friday (17th) Home Game +
                            >Friday 8 Dec Away Game
                            >Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:03:06 +0000
                            >
                            >Tonight Friday 10th Scrimmage. If we have enough we'll try and to actually
                            >practising as lines (well I can but live in hope)
                            >
                            >Next Friday 17th Home Game vs Nationwide Knights at Basingstoke. Face-Off
                            >23:30
                            >
                            >Friday 8 December Away Game vs Nationwide Knights at Swindon Face-Off
                            >23:30
                            >

                            >Ben Allum <b_allum@...>
                            >Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            >10/11/2006 10:17
                            >Please respond to
                            >Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                            >Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                            >cc
                            >
                            >Subject
                            >Re: [Hyenas] Re: Game against Swindon Friday 10th November
                            >

                            >So whats going on?? , is there a scrim tonight friday 10th and match fri
                            >17th ??
                            >ben # 7
                            >
                            >spiritofsvaha <spiritofsvaha@...> wrote:
                            >I'm down with the wrecking crew!!
                            >Tonight's scrimmage is good for me.
                            >So is next week's game and the away game in Swindon.
                            >
                            >Cheers Dave for sorting these out.
                            >
                            >Scott

                            Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
                            the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
                            a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com
                          • lofty
                            Message 13 of 22 , Nov 12, 2006
                              Hi dave.
                              i spoke with james about shirt numbers, i shall go with 33,
                              shirt size will be large, could i also get some socks too,
                              i shall bring you the payment for full kit
                              thanks matt
                              --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

                              > With so many new members of the squad I'm putting together a new
                              Shirt
                              > order.
                              >
                              > So far I have the following ...
                              >
                              > Nick Beale #32 BEALE
                              > Mark Freitag #89 M. FREITAG
                              > Matt Lofthouse ? LOFTHOUSE
                              > Scott Nichol #16 NICHOL
                              > Iestyn Stephens ? STEPHENS
                              > Rich Thoms #12 THOMS
                              > Stew Wright ? WRIGHT
                              >
                              > Mike Rose #8 ROSE Goalie cut
                              >

                              > Could everyobe plase check (or provide me with) a number and if
                              I've
                              > missed anyone please shout.
                              > Also SIZES ... most of the ones we have are XL but come and check
                              to see
                              > if you need something different.
                              >
                              > Also I'll need to get more Socks ... does anyone else need any.
                              >
                              > However, before I do order any of these you must be prepared to
                              pay. Last
                              > time the shirts were £35 each and socks £10. Hopefully I'll be able
                              > keep the prices the same so it should be about £80 for the full
                              set. If
                              > this is likely to be a problem come and talk to me.
                              >
                              > Please send me an email to confirm number and name.
                              >
                              > Cheers
                              > Dave

                            • spiritofsvaha
                              Message 14 of 22 , Nov 14, 2006
                                I am in for this Friday's game the 17th of Novemeber. Also I am in
                                for the Hockey shirts #16 would be awesome.

                                Hey everyone, good practice Friday and Sunday night.

                                Cheers Scott
                              • Freitag, Mark
                                Message 15 of 22 , Nov 14, 2006

                                  I'm in for this Friday's game too.

                                  See you then.

                                  I am in for this Friday's game the 17th of Novemeber. Also I am in
                                  for the Hockey shirts #16 would be awesome.

                                  Hey everyone, good practice Friday and Sunday night.

                                  Cheers Scott

                                  the system manager.

                                  www.mimesweeper.com

                                  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
                                  for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure
                                  under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received
                                  this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it
                                  from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any
                                  part of this e-mail or its attachments

                                  Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free
                                  The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising
                                  from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet
                                  communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any
                                  viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays Group
                                  for operational or business reasons

                                  Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments
                                  that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal
                                  to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group
                                  Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167)
                                  Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP, United Kingdom

                                  Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
                                • Steve Boardman
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Nov 15, 2006

                                    Dave, James,

                                    I’m available for Friday 17th, either playing or helping out.

                                    Not sure about the 8th Dec though since might be coming back very late from a foreign work trip.

                                    Steve.