HOME Game Friday

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      As most are aware, We have a proposed game for friday. Although we are still awaiting confirmation of ice time
      anyone who wishes to play must tell Dave Key asap, A list will be posted of names so far tomorrow and cut off is thursday with the eligible players listed.

      Remember that any help on the night will be appreciated !!

      Even if your not available for friday please state it so everyone knows what is happening !!

    • Ben Allum
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        free on 1oth if selected Ben # 7

        James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:
        As most are aware, We have a proposed game for friday. Although we are still awaiting confirmation of ice time
        anyone who wishes to play must tell Dave Key asap, A list will be posted of names so far tomorrow and cut off is thursday with the eligible players listed.

        Remember that any help on the night will be appreciated !!

        Even if your not available for friday please state it so everyone knows what is happening !!

        Sponsored Link

        Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006

          I am good for Friday to play or if not required on the ice to help out off it.

          Not sure about the 8th Dec yet though as it is the work Christmas party.

          Graham