RE: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06

  • Jamie Binch
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006

      If we are really short I’ll play and make do without sleep Sunday!!

      Also If I can nick a lift off you Dave (if you are playing of course) that would be even more helpful

      Ta, Jamie

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 19, 2006
        available, and at last, i will be at training on sunday!

        Behalf Of
        > James Bone
        > Sent: 18 October 2006 17:07
        > To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06
        >

        > Can anyone who wants to be considered for the game away next
        saturday please
        > let Dave Key know by Sunday.
        > I want to try some lines out before we go. Preferably anyone who
        wants to
        > play should be at training this week,
        >
        > If you cant make training but wish to play please let me know
        directly

        > A reminder - for all games if you do not register and are not
        listed before
        > a cut off date you will not be expected to play,
        > therefore wont play
        >
        > See you all on sunday
        >
        > _____
        >
        > Be one of the first to try HYPERLINK
        > "http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-
        4314-9b0e-49
        > 11fb2b2e6d"Windows Live Mail.
        >

        > --
        14/10/2006

        > --
        14/10/2006

      • Don McGovern
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 21, 2006
          Dave sorry am unable 2 play am at a halloween party.

          James as discussed am taking elaine 2 a game in chelmsford on sun will try and be back 4 training but pls accept my appolagies if not

          don #69
        • kay carrington

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 28, 2006

              Just checked on the Game ... it's down for 23:00 ... which is earlier than I'd thought so please do your best to get there as early as possible (pot calling the kettle black or what !!)

              I've not managed to get through to Jenny at Chelmsford so assume it's correct. Also bring both shirts as I couldn't confirm this either.