Re: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18 9:47 AM
      Available,

      Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:06 PM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06

      Can anyone who wants to be considered for the game away next saturday please let Dave Key know by Sunday.
      I want to try some lines out before we go. Preferably anyone who wants to play should be at training this week,

      If you cant make training but wish to play please let me know directly

      A reminder - for all games if you do not register and are not listed before a cut off date you will not be expected to play,
      therefore wont play

      See you all on sunday

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Jamie Binch
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18 10:46 AM

        If we are really short I’ll play and make do without sleep Sunday!!

        Also If I can nick a lift off you Dave (if you are playing of course) that would be even more helpful

        Ta, Jamie

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 19 4:57 AM
          available, and at last, i will be at training on sunday!

          Behalf Of
          > James Bone
          > Sent: 18 October 2006 17:07
          > To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06
          >

          > Can anyone who wants to be considered for the game away next
          saturday please
          > let Dave Key know by Sunday.
          > I want to try some lines out before we go. Preferably anyone who
          wants to
          > play should be at training this week,
          >
          > If you cant make training but wish to play please let me know
          directly

          > A reminder - for all games if you do not register and are not
          listed before
          > a cut off date you will not be expected to play,
          > therefore wont play
          >
          > See you all on sunday
          >
          > _____
          >
          > Be one of the first to try HYPERLINK
          > "http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-
          4314-9b0e-49
          > 11fb2b2e6d"Windows Live Mail.
          >

          > --
          14/10/2006

          > --
          14/10/2006

        • Don McGovern
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 21 10:45 AM
            Dave sorry am unable 2 play am at a halloween party.

            James as discussed am taking elaine 2 a game in chelmsford on sun will try and be back 4 training but pls accept my appolagies if not

            don #69
          • kay carrington

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 28 9:57 AM

                Just checked on the Game ... it's down for 23:00 ... which is earlier than I'd thought so please do your best to get there as early as possible (pot calling the kettle black or what !!)

                I've not managed to get through to Jenny at Chelmsford so assume it's correct. Also bring both shirts as I couldn't confirm this either.