Chelmsford Away 28/10/06

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006
      Can anyone who wants to be considered for the game away next saturday please let Dave Key know by Sunday.
      I want to try some lines out before we go. Preferably anyone who wants to play should be at training this week,

      If you cant make training but wish to play please let me know directly

      A reminder - for all games if you do not register and are not listed before a cut off date you will not be expected to play,
      therefore wont play

      See you all on sunday

    • Marc Givogue
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006
        available

        >From: James Bone <James22ice@...>
        >To: "hyenas@yahoogroups.com" <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06
        >Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:06:47 +0100
        >
        >Can anyone who wants to be considered for the game away next saturday
        >please let Dave Key know by Sunday.
        >I want to try some lines out before we go. Preferably anyone who wants to
        >play should be at training this week,
        >
        >If you cant make training but wish to play please let me know directly
        >
        >A reminder - for all games if you do not register and are not listed before
        >a cut off date you will not be expected to play,
        >therefore wont play
        >
        >See you all on sunday
        >Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.
        >http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

        Experience Live Search from your PC or mobile device today.
        http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006
          Available,

          Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:06 PM
          Subject: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06

          Can anyone who wants to be considered for the game away next saturday please let Dave Key know by Sunday.
          I want to try some lines out before we go. Preferably anyone who wants to play should be at training this week,

          If you cant make training but wish to play please let me know directly

          A reminder - for all games if you do not register and are not listed before a cut off date you will not be expected to play,
          therefore wont play

          See you all on sunday

          Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • Jamie Binch
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 18, 2006

            If we are really short I’ll play and make do without sleep Sunday!!

            Also If I can nick a lift off you Dave (if you are playing of course) that would be even more helpful

            Ta, Jamie

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 19, 2006
              available, and at last, i will be at training on sunday!

              Behalf Of
              > James Bone
              > Sent: 18 October 2006 17:07
              > To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [Hyenas] Chelmsford Away 28/10/06
              >

              > Can anyone who wants to be considered for the game away next
              saturday please
              > let Dave Key know by Sunday.
              > I want to try some lines out before we go. Preferably anyone who
              wants to
              > play should be at training this week,
              >
              > If you cant make training but wish to play please let me know
              directly

              > A reminder - for all games if you do not register and are not
              listed before
              > a cut off date you will not be expected to play,
              > therefore wont play
              >
              > See you all on sunday
              >
              > _____
              >
              > Be one of the first to try HYPERLINK
              > "http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-
              4314-9b0e-49
              > 11fb2b2e6d"Windows Live Mail.
              >

              > --
              14/10/2006

              > --
              14/10/2006

            • Don McGovern
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 21, 2006
                Dave sorry am unable 2 play am at a halloween party.

                James as discussed am taking elaine 2 a game in chelmsford on sun will try and be back 4 training but pls accept my appolagies if not

                don #69
              • kay carrington

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 28, 2006

                    Just checked on the Game ... it's down for 23:00 ... which is earlier than I'd thought so please do your best to get there as early as possible (pot calling the kettle black or what !!)

                    I've not managed to get through to Jenny at Chelmsford so assume it's correct. Also bring both shirts as I couldn't confirm this either.