After Paintball

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hey guys,

      I know we have our awards thingy after paintball, dunno when/where this is
      but was thinking, its going to be my last Saturday in AMAZINGSTOKE so
      figured it may be a good idea to hit the town, me and rik will be up for it
      definately just wanted to see if anyone else fancied having a night out
      after all the fun of shooting each other?

      See you on Sunday guys

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006

        Thought Andy (Hartfield) was arranging the awards "do" after the paintballing anyway ... though what that'll involve I have no idea ???

        "Andy Murray" <andymurray85@...>
        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        14/09/2006 14:09

        Please respond to
        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        cc
        Subject
        [Hyenas] After Paintball

        Hey guys,

        I know we have our awards thingy after paintball, dunno when/where this is
        but was thinking, its going to be my last Saturday in AMAZINGSTOKE so
        figured it may be a good idea to hit the town, me and rik will be up for it
        definately just wanted to see if anyone else fancied having a night out
        after all the fun of shooting each other?

        See you on Sunday guys

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Andy Murray
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
          Ah righty, my bad, i wasn't sure what was going down with that, in that case
          i'll leave it all in the responsible hands of mr Hartfield!

          >From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
          >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] After Paintball
          >Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:04:41 +0100
          >
          >Thought Andy (Hartfield) was arranging the awards "do" after the
          >paintballing anyway ... though what that'll involve I have no idea ???
          >
          >Cheers
          >Dave
          >

          >"Andy Murray" <andymurray85@...>
          >Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >14/09/2006 14:09
          >Please respond to
          >Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

          >hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >cc
          >
          >Subject
          >[Hyenas] After Paintball
          >

          >Hey guys,
          >
          >I know we have our awards thingy after paintball, dunno when/where this is
          >
          >but was thinking, its going to be my last Saturday in AMAZINGSTOKE so
          >figured it may be a good idea to hit the town, me and rik will be up for
          >it
          >definately just wanted to see if anyone else fancied having a night out
          >after all the fun of shooting each other?
          >
          >See you on Sunday guys
          >
          >Andy
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Richard Dedman
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 14, 2006
            as long as we go out on the town with loads of beer, thats cool with me

            Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
            Ah righty, my bad, i wasn't sure what was going down with that, in that case
            i'll leave it all in the responsible hands of mr Hartfield!

            >From: Dave Key
            >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] After Paintball
            >Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:04:41 +0100
            >
            >Thought Andy (Hartfield) was arranging the awards "do" after the
            >paintballing anyway ... though what that'll involve I have no idea ???
            >
            >Cheers
            >Dave
            >

            >"Andy Murray"
            >Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >14/09/2006 14:09
            >Please respond to
            >Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

            >hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >cc
            >
            >Subject
            >[Hyenas] After Paintball
            >

            >Hey guys,
            >
            >I know we have our awards thingy after paintball, dunno when/where this is
            >
            >but was thinking, its going to be my last Saturday in AMAZINGSTOKE so
            >figured it may be a good idea to hit the town, me and rik will be up for
            >it
            >definately just wanted to see if anyone else fancied having a night out
            >after all the fun of shooting each other?
            >
            >See you on Sunday guys
            >
            >Andy
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Hyenas-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:Hyenas-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Andy Hartfield
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 17, 2006
              All,

              The awards will be presented at the Paintball venue after we have finished.
              As the event is near Salisbury I was going to suggest a night out in
              Salisbury afterwards with the offer of some space on my floor for those that
              want it.
              Alternatively, those who are more comfortable throwing up in their own
              toilet we could all meet up in Basingstoke.

              Will mention it tonight at training.
              Those not at training who want to come but don't know what we're doing give
              me a call on 01980 664109 in office hours or mail me at
              aphartfield@... and I'll give you the lowdown.

              Andy

              >From: Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...>
              >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] After Paintball
              >Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:11:24 +0100 (BST)
              >
              >as long as we go out on the town with loads of beer, thats cool with me
              >
              >Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
              > Ah righty, my bad, i wasn't sure what was going down with that, in that
              >case
              >i'll leave it all in the responsible hands of mr Hartfield!
              >

              > >From: Dave Key
              > >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] After Paintball
              > >Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:04:41 +0100
              > >
              > >Thought Andy (Hartfield) was arranging the awards "do" after the
              > >paintballing anyway ... though what that'll involve I have no idea ???
              > >
              > >Cheers
              > >Dave
              > >

              > >"Andy Murray"
              > >Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              > >14/09/2006 14:09
              > >Please respond to
              > >Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

              > >hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              > >cc
              > >
              > >Subject
              > >[Hyenas] After Paintball
              > >

              > >Hey guys,
              > >
              > >I know we have our awards thingy after paintball, dunno when/where this
              >is
              > >
              > >but was thinking, its going to be my last Saturday in AMAZINGSTOKE so
              > >figured it may be a good idea to hit the town, me and rik will be up for
              > >it
              > >definately just wanted to see if anyone else fancied having a night out
              > >after all the fun of shooting each other?
              > >
              > >See you on Sunday guys
              > >
              > >Andy
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Links

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

              > Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to
              >use" � The Wall Street Journal

              Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!