Sunday 30th

  • James Bone
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2006
      James Bone
      Graham Woolford
      Julia Burns
      Jon Taylor
      Dave Key
      Darrell Findlay
      Andy Murray
      Stuart Wright
      Neil Moss
      Jamie Binch
      Dave Murray
      Don Mcgovern
      Marc Givogue
      Will Pearce
      Steve Boardman
      Rik Dedman
      Mike Rose

      Ben Allum

      Here are the players for sundays game, Any queries please contact me ! (07834760230) Sorry Ben yours was the lowest attendance but it will be appreciated if you will be able to help out. If you were available to put your name down you should help. If you don't 2 points will be deducted

      Please all remember your game fees (£5) and remember to be there an hour before face off 3:30

    • neil moss
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2006
        Hey all,

        Just to say i need to be at a wedding rehersal at
        6.00, on sunday, so will play as much as i can, hope
        thats cool wit everyone.

        Also Dave, i dont know of anyone to help out at
        present seems all routes that i took, have been taken,
        and T is working so she is not around to help out.

        See ya all on sunday

        --- James Bone <James22ice@...> wrote:

        > James Bone
        >
        > Graham Woolford
        >
        > Julia Burns
        >
        > Jon Taylor
        >
        > Dave Key
        >
        > Darrell Findlay
        >
        > Andy Murray
        >
        > Stuart Wright
        >
        > Neil Moss
        >
        > Jamie Binch
        >
        > Dave Murray
        >
        > Don Mcgovern
        >
        > Marc Givogue
        >
        > Will Pearce
        >
        > Steve Boardman
        >

        > Rik Dedman
        > Mike Rose
        >

        > Ben Allum
        >
        > Here are the players for sundays game, Any queries
        > please contact me ! (07834760230) Sorry Ben yours
        > was the lowest attendance but it will be appreciated
        > if you will be able to help out. If you were
        > available to put your name down you should help. If
        > you don't 2 points will be deducted
        >
        > Please all remember your game fees (£5) and remember
        > to be there an hour before face off 3:30

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Andy Murray
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 29, 2006
          Guys.

          My dad has said Ken Wilson (u10s manager) has agreed to do the clock for us
          tomorrow. So thats one job filled.

          Andy

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
            Just in case anyone taps in today, someone from the Newcastle
            team/arena? Will be doing a piece on the game and apparently putting it
            in Powerplay!!

            See you all later.

          • Compton93@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006
              what time is face off
            • Mike Rose
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
                Should make interesting reading!!!! Nothing on their web site.......yet.