RE: [Hyenas] No training for me for quite a while

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2006
      Dave hope it heals OK and main thing is your both fairly OK.

      Take it easy and hopefully see you at the game.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2006
        Cheers for the support guys, saw another doctor today, he stuck me in
        a cast for 3 weeks, i'm pretty sure that even after that, i'm going
        to need physio and some light exercise. I cant drive until then, so
        i'm relying on someone to drive me the the game on the 30th.

        --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell Findlay"
        <Darrell.Findlay@...> wrote:

        > Dave hope it heals OK and main thing is your both fairly OK.
        >
        > Take it easy and hopefully see you at the game.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Darrell

        Behalf