RE: [Hyenas] - not able to train sunday

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
      Message
      It's gonna rain all week Stewart!!  Just to re-confirm there is no training this week as the ice is being re-laid.  The AGM is on at 7.30pm this Sunday so no excuses for not coming along and having your say.  Stewart your OK not to come, any views you want passed please pass on to one of the committee or team.

      Regards

      From:  "David" <blindtothefactuk@...>
      To:  Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject:  [Hyenas] Andy H - Email
      Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:02:18 -0000
      >Andy, what was the email that you wanted me to send that picture to?
      >
      >David H

      >See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
      >http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

      >     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Hotmail is evolving - be one of the first to try out the Windows Live™ Mail Beta