Re: [Hyenas] website

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 17, 2000
      I'm up for the game Paul - count me in

      From: Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@...>
      To: <Hyenas@egroups.com>
      Sent: 16 September 2000 16:43
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] website

      > Graeme
      >
      > Fixtures Bloke says yes to the game on the 26th (as long as the team is up
      > for it that is).

    • Dave Murray
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 18, 2000
        Iain,

        I think your "CAPS LOCK" must have got stuck during all your changes to the
        site. For what it's worth I like it, every site needs a new look every now
        and again and again and again!!!!!!!!

        Well done.

        Dave M

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 27 1:01 PM
          As I write this email I'm uploading a bunch of stuff to the website (which
          was getting a bit out of date).

          We now have a photo gallery there. Its not quite set up properly yet - next
          to each picture I'd like to include a suitable caption, so suggestions in an
          email please!

          Also, I forgot to mention on the site that these photos have been supplied
          by Julia - this will be rectified in subsequent updates - thanks for the
          submissions Julia -anyone else care to contribute?

          We will also be building up a series of head and shoulders shots for the
          roster page - Stevie B is taking care of getting the shots for that(thanks
          Steve)

          Please give me your caption suggestions asap. Ta. Iain.

          + + + Iain says: Get down to the Hyena's Den for Ice Hockey humour now:
          www.hyenas.co.uk + + +
        • Kyle J Alexander
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 27 2:22 PM

            Caption suggestions  :)

            http://www.ifriar.freeserve.co.uk/Hyenas_Gallery/DCP00511.JPG  -  I wish my other stick was as big as this one....

            http://www.ifriar.freeserve.co.uk/Hyenas_Gallery/DCP00520.JPG  -  So where's the money then? / You do know you're paying for this don't you?

            http://www.ifriar.freeserve.co.uk/Hyenas_Gallery/DCP00521.JPG  - Captain Gabby has some concerns about the size of some of his players, maybe he'll sub in the mascot

            Also, Peter informs me that I'll be eligable to play in the Chelmsford game so put me down on that team list ! Preferable as a forward please

            Kyle #9

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 19, 2009
              Hi,

              i am going to purchase the web hosting,
              is rich in charge of treasury now ?
              wondered how soon i would have a cheque
              if i bring an invoice to training on sunday ?
              just planning my money and i needs to be carefull where my pennies go
              thaanks
            • Andy Hartfield
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 19, 2009
                Lofty,

                If you let me know how much the invoice is for I can write a cheque and bring it along on sunday. It needs one other signature from either Darrell or Pete so as long as one of them are there on Sunday you will have it then.

                Rich will be taking over, but it takes a little time for the bank to change contact details and the signatories for authorisation. Bear with us while this takes place.

                Andy

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 28, 2009
                  Hi, not sure who has the info on our domain host but could they point our domain name to the new site please?

                  To make your domain point at your 5quidhost account, you must update the two nameservers for your domain to match the settings below.

                  Your domain provider may have an interface on their website to allow you to do this.

                  ns1.qbytedns.net - 89.16.172.24
                  ns2.qbytedns.net - 89.16.172.25

                  cheers
                • SIMON RUSZALA
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 28, 2009
                    Should have gone to specsavers!!!!!

                    To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                    From: matthew.lofthouse@...
                    Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:26:26 +0000

                    Hi, not sure who has the info on our domain host but could they point our domain name to the new site please?

                    To make your domain point at your 5quidhost account, you must update the two nameservers for your domain to match the settings below.

                    Your domain provider may have an interface on their website to allow you to do this.

                    ns1.qbytedns. net - 89.16.172.24
                    ns2.qbytedns. net - 89.16.172.25

                    cheers

                    Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.
                  • matt
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 26, 2009
                      is anyone able to get hold of steve boardman so that we can point the hyenas.co.uk domain to our new url ?